• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete 96 partout

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a.warrior96

Reaction score
Hey guys Im going to do a complete part out of the girlfriends warrior we are getting ready to move and get a house and I dont have the time to put a new crank in it we are just going to look for a different quad when we get moved. I will do this part out if there are enough people and most or all of the bike will be taken. It is a completely stock bike and the only thing that was wrong with it was the crank needed a new bearing but everything else is good. I have everything needed and obviously most of this will be a cheap sales just looking to help everyone out. If anyone wants pics of anything reply on here or my cell 785-806-6771 text preferred.

Thanks guys

I need rear axle n rotor hub.......give me a number!!!!!!! Or whole rear assembly.......let me know........

Its cleaned and taken care of. Sorry I didnt see it sooner.

On another note, if you get some pics up it will help the sale. Someone may see something and go "Ive been looking for that part"

Last edited:
Sorry guys been swamped at work. Alot stuff going on ha ha. PM me with what you need and if you want pics can text me too 7858066771 that way i can know at work faster to get me that way

Bump!! I went and looked at this thing tonight. All there except for carb now. Pretty fair shape. Plastics are painted and rough. I have spoken for the rear wheels and tires but there are lots of things still left.

I am looking for a carb boot from the airbox to the carb itself. That rubber elbow piece if you still got it. I can't pm yet, sorry. Also how much for the airbox itself while you are at it. Thanks!

Back