• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parting out 2002 warrior cheap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior 715

Reaction score
Parting out a warrior super cheap located in tucson Az if interested in anything call/text anthony 520-603-6343. or pm me have pretty much a whole bike bought for the motor, parting the rest all prices are without shipping. Can send any pics you like

frame has some rust $50 plus shipping no title
a arms 30 plus shipping in good shape sold
all shocks in good condition $40 plus shipping
seat has two large tears, and a few small ones $30 plus shipping
axle $30 plus shipping
all 4 wheels with tires $50 plus shipping two rear tires have good tread and hold air, front have holeshots, but could use new tires rims are beat up a little, good extra set
swingarm if it wants to come off the frame rusted pretty bad $20 plus shipping
plastics front are black rear are white decent shape $40 plus shipping
gas tank does not have gas cap $20 plus shipping
fmf power core 4 complete header and siencer, does not have siencer cap $50 plus shipping /pending
stock pegs and guards $20 plus shipping
I know im probably missing a bunch but if you need something I probably have it.

wiling to do some trding for a cdi for a 02 warrior, or maybe even a carb. sorry for the pics need to clean the garage.

Attachments

• parts12-1.jpg
    parts12-1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 40
  • parts10-1.jpg
    parts10-1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 30
  • parts7-1.jpg
    parts7-1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 45
  • parts5-2.jpg
    parts5-2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 48
  • parts6-1.jpg
    parts6-1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
http://http://s621.photobucket.com/albums/tt292/Areesy/
parts-1.jpg
more pics here if interested

Ill ship to canada if you pay for the shipping Pm me your adress and I can get a quote on shipping if youd like

What shape are the a-arms in? are the ball joints tight? I really only need the bottom ones but if you sell them cheap enough with all 4, ill take them.

also if the powerbomb header doesnt sell, ill take that too. thanks

the exhaut is pending but the ball joints all appear to be in good shape make an offer if your still interested

all pms replied

and dead last trying to keep the plastics together but if your still interested I can get a quote on both 40 for both plus shipping though

I have a procom cdi brand new will you trade for the power bomb header pipe i.just need the header pipe

all pms replied

and dead last trying to keep the plastics together but if your still interested I can get a quote on both 40 for both plus shipping though

OK, you can cut the fronts in the middle so that it saves you some room when boxin them up.

Get me a shippin quote to 44306 PREASEEE

I texted you the pictures I bought it for my 01 but I ended up useing everything from my 98 and put it on 01 so I cant use it its brand new i never used it. If you wanna trade let me know send pictures of the p.p header to me at 609 nine 70 0one28

Back