NEWB from OHIO, I'm also re-building my bike....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
So Yeah I just bought my first quad, a 95 Warrior, well I got it for free from a buddy, engine-less...the only thing it was missing besides some odds and ends in the electrical department........For years I have been riding other's like my brothers mojave and other brothers warrior or riding my buddys quad, a predator or just what ever I can get my hands on....or putting around on my self built mini bike...imagine the one in dumb and dumber...anyways.......so he, my buddy bought it for 40 bucks and gave it to me, Kick ass huh.....It also helps that my younger bro is a huge warrior freak (he told me to hop on this site and get accustomed, he's teamexileracing) so now we begin the task of putting it back in action, I'll follow up with pics but I have huge plans for it....So far I,ve spent 500 bucks to get it going again and Its turing out to be a real beast..............so that all I have for now..I'll post more as
I go. Peace

So this is what I got for Free and the pic of the engine is what I bought and recieved so far....I have a bunch of stuff on the way and still looking for others
11-10-07_1516.jpg

11-10-07_1517.jpg

frame.jpg

sprocket.jpg

This Sprocket huge....I think the only after-market part on the bike so far
plastics.jpg

The gray set of plastics came on it
engine.jpg

THis will be fun to put all back together.........

Hopefully this weekend I will start to take it all apart and prime it for a nice black spray job......all black and white is my color scheme.......I switching out the gray plastics for white one which I have on another project bike were working on....

Update on progress of the bike.....I have almost everything needed to get it going again.....gasket kit is in the mail.....I got all the electrical stuff on ebay....bough a g-force axle off here.....my color scheme is black and white...frame black, which I will be painting this weekend, a-arms and swing arm are white....carrier and other frame type parts black.......ac bumper and grab bar and skid plate.....looking for a slip on but have stock for the time being......its mostly stock but isn't going to look that way....also Im thinkig of getting an a-arm widening kit. that it i guess for now but ill let yall know how it goes.....hope to have it all together and rideable by next weekend.....latas

Starting the re-build, its all painted and I have all the parts, engine is together and just waiting to rumble again.....I post pics soon....

So far my total is around $850 for everything thus far...............ebay kicks ass.........

Latest posts

Back