Edelbrock for raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serento

Reaction score
So I need a new carb. I found a great deal on a edelbrock but want some advice from you guys please. The 350 is very modded so will this be a good upgrade. Thanks

If your getting a killer deal on it Id go for it. Deadlast has one on his warrior and once he got it tuned right he siad it was great.

When we got the carb that's on mine now we didn't know what we got we ordered a new oem replace ment and they sent us a 38mm round slide with all the parts to hook it up so we tryed it on my sis's warrior and it ran better!!! So I stole it and put it on mine and haven't looked back I like the round slide there's less vibration in it but that's just my carb I haven't seen a warrior with this particular carb ever sence

Yeah I got the edle. It was a pain in the ass at first, trust me, and ask 87 about his, he hates it right about now. There finicky but once you figure them out the is power there. The bore on the carb is oval shaped 32x36. Whats your deal like?

Personally would rather go with a cheaper used FZR or Mikuni flat slide type of carb. More adjustablity and actual choke. Since you can dial in fuel mixture finer with these other carbs I would say they are better in my opinion.

When we got the carb that's on mine now we didn't know what we got we ordered a new oem replace ment and they sent us a 38mm round slide with all the parts to hook it up so we tryed it on my sis's warrior and it ran better!!! So I stole it and put it on mine and haven't looked back I like the round slide there's less vibration in it but that's just my carb I haven't seen a warrior with this particular carb ever sence

You got a factory 38mm replacement round slide? How did that happen? Or is this a different brand.

ItS a mikuni but definently not oem replacement they sent us the wrong thing but they didn't want it back and this one runns better so we kept it and the torque curve with this carb is rediculis from 1200 rpm to 2000 rpm it jumps from 12hp to 24hp on the dyno chart its strait up before the head was even touched!!

Ya its set around 1400 the dino guy put it in gear and went to the bottom of the rpm range and then letter rip on it and it lloked like it was going to tear out of that dyno trailer, I've never seen a warrior pull that hard before in my life!!!!!!!

ItS a mikuni but definently not oem replacement they sent us the wrong thing but they didn't want it back and this one runns better so we kept it and the torque curve with this carb is rediculis from 1200 rpm to 2000 rpm it jumps from 12hp to 24hp on the dyno chart its strait up before the head was even touched!!

I'd like to see that dyno sheet because I'm calling bullshit on that one.

IMG_20110508_221403.jpg

Back