• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

XC race warrior partout (tons of aftermarket stuff)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not to be a d bag but why post it then

one of the guys on here had found it on ebay. Deadlast contacted the guy and asked what he was gonna do if it didnt sell, he siad he was going to part it out. Because Deadlast contacted him we got first dibs on stuff as he tore it down, which is good because he had a **** load of aftermarket parts on it. why he didnt join and post it himself, i dont know, thats a question for Deadlast or possible one of the people that has gotten parts from him can answer.

not to be a d bag but why post it then

As a favor to the guy who owns the stuff but doesn't have an account would be a good guess.

Speakin of which Deadlast...... when I bought the carb I also picked up the stainless oil filter so you should mark that one as gone too.

Last edited:
one of the guys on here had found it on ebay. Deadlast contacted the guy and asked what he was gonna do if it didnt sell, he siad he was going to part it out. Because Deadlast contacted him we got first dibs on stuff as he tore it down, which is good because he had a **** load of aftermarket parts on it. why he didnt join and post it himself, i dont know, thats a question for Deadlast or possible one of the people that has gotten parts from him can answer.
ok that makes sense just figured it takes 0 minutes to join sooo why not join lol:thanks:

Dunno, he said he was going to. Some people just don't do the forum thing.

Back