• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

XC race warrior partout (tons of aftermarket stuff)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
[/PHP]This is the quad that was for sell on ebay, he is parting it out and giving us first dibs. (contact him with any and all questions, but if you buy something let us know, so I can mark it off the list)

Parting Out YAMAHA WARRIOR
Call Dan - 570-441-1465
[email protected] (Preferred, I respond to email really quickly)

Will accept reasonable offers!!
All parts have less than ten hours of run time!!
Will be sold for less than half its worth!!
Any parts not sold will be listed on eBay with no reserve.

Chassis
-Lonestar swing arm= SOLD
-ASR +2 A-arms= SOLD
-Tierods= SOLD
-Raptor Balljoints=SOLD
-Stem= Sale Pending
-Anti-vibe clamp=Sale Pending
-all 4 DWT roc-loc w/mud plugs SOLD
-F and R - Elka Elite fully adj., 180-220lbs, xc=$1399
-Maier orange plastic= $79
-Black plastics= $79
-Gripper seat=
-Pro aluminum nerfs/pegs= $150
-Durablue lifetime axle= $149
-HD hubs=$75
-PRM swing plate .125=$69
-Bumper=$59
-GYTR skid(clearanced for nerfbars)=$39
-Yamha oem NEW white plastics=$150 (front and back,no center pieces)
-UM airbox w/outerwears=69 (wrapped in heat foil)
-250r kn air filter w/outerwears=25 (comes with cleaning kit)
-WorksConnection frame guards=SOLD

Drivetrain
-Scorpion header=$49
-Supertrapp 3”exhaust=99 (with heat wrap midpipe, carried over from resto, purchased new 2years ago(LOUD AS HECK!!)
-Gas tank=$49 (w/billet cap & heat wrap foil underneath)
-Rebuilt carb w/ new cable=SOLD
-Yusa Yumicron hipo battery=$59
-dp clutch kit=SOLD
-Polished clutch cover=$49
-Flo Stainless oil filter=$15
-New Stator=SOLD
-Ignition box=SOLD
-Coil=SOLD
-DID x-ring chain=39
-Rk sprockets=$29
-Rear cailper=$59
(powder coated candy purple With e-brake block off and stainless line)
-Brembo rear rotor=$49 (w/brembo hd ceramic pads)
-Front rotors=$119 (w/ hd ceramic pads)
-Front cailpers=$69 (w/dual ss lines&master cylinder)
-Front oe hubs pwdr green=$49 (w/all balls racing conv.)

Sorry motor is not for sale

Stock parts like-frame, wire harness, starter, grab bar, tail lite, reverse shirter, rotor guards, shifters, spindles, thumb throttle, call me on for insane cheap prices.

Anything I forgot to list call me at 570-441-1465. These prices are about half or less than what I payed for these brand new. I will do my best to describe condition of all parts with further inquiry. Shipping will be carried out by purchasers request. All payment will be in person cash or paypal. The more you buy the better the deal!! Im not holding out, first reasonable offers takes em!! THANKS FOR LOOKING

i emailed him on the seat, battery hold down strap, and rear grab bar want to know the full price with shipping to 97478

Jugga, you gotta email that dude. Its not my bike, I just posted this for him.

I just need to know what stuff actually get's bought. Once you have paid for the item let me know and I an mark it off. Thanks all.

I will be buying the seat, grab bar and battery strap. Dan got a box to mail it to me in, just waiting on his paypal info so I can pay him.

I guess i am no longer getting the skid/bumper like i wanted, feel free to buy them....

Last edited:
i emailed him also...ill be getting the a-arms and tierods from him..ill be picking up sometime friday or saturday morning....

Has anyone heard from Dan lately? He was supposed to take my stuff to UPS to get a exact price on Wednsday. I haven't heard from him since Tuesday, sent a email or two but no responce. :???:

i just met him today...hes a legit dude...hopefully he got back too u by now......and also i wanted to add i bought the wheels and tires today from him

I will be buying the seat, grab bar and battery strap. Dan got a box to mail it to me in, just waiting on his paypal info so I can pay him.

So after some lost emails and the wrong quote for shipping. I'm not buying the above stuff. At 1st I was told $15.00 for shipping but later told $65.00 for shipping. He was very sorry for the mistake and willing to take a loss to get it to me but I didn't want to make it a loss for him or me. So I ordered a new gripper seat from ebay for 32.00.

I am still waiting, i want the bumper/skid, just waiting for the rest of the cash.....

Elwood, i ordered one of those gripper seat covers for my blaster a couple months back, A+ quality man, good cover!! Hope your turns out good, im about to get the black/red flames one for my warrior soon....

$65 for shipping? Yeash, why so much. It was $22 for my heavy ass swing-arm to ship.

Back