wicked +3's

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only ones I'd buy would be their Black Widow series, with the exception of the AT's on my Warrior course...lol With shocks it all depends on budget, and what you plan on doing with them. If I had an option with re-building my motor to make more HP or buying a really good suspension, it would be suspension all day...

Not all of us have that option, though if possible would be nice. I will say re-building a newer motor compared to a Warrior one costs juuuust a bit more, so it is possible. :) I might this summer break mine open and see what all I can do, we'll see.

well i dont really have the option...but when i really want something i call into what ever job i have at the time and work my ass off every day till i get the money....i sucks because i do that a lot in the summer becasue i keep wanting stuff and i end up working on it more then riding it hahahaha that all is going to change this year now that i have most everything i want on it. =]

Yea I remember those days....being single that is. Wait till you get married and a couple kids. What you want will always get put on the back burner. I've been trying to buy a Harley for years, and just when I thought it would happen something always seems to pop up. I'm thinking though 08 will be the year, oh wait never mind just had another baby in August...lol Thursday I go under the knife, so no more kids. Maybe 09 who knows...

Wicked makes good arms....but they use crap balljoints....they get hot from use and lock up .....u have to pull the dust caps off and grease the everloving snot out of them, and hope the boot doesnt rip on ur first run, i speak from experience. Ur better off getting the ASR arms. Ive seen and used both, and for a warrior/raptor350, there arent alot of choices.

Back