wicked +3's

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah but thats there selling price for new one...you cant get a better price then that unless you get used ones....i wouldnt pay over 400 for them hahahaha

good luck with that...my bro has been looking for a long time and cant find any....i would look at asr's on ebay for 320....or a new brand on ebay i cant rememeber the name but they are like 340....just search warrior a-arms in ebay motors.

wickeds are only sold on ebay for the most part...but like we said check the classifieds under aftermarket parts for sale or something like that and theres +3 in there for 250 bucks

I'd stay away from +3 unless you plan doing MX. With a 4-1 offset rim you'll be pretty wide, not to mention with a stock axle it want ride right, and oh yea don't forget about new shocks and brake lines...

ya i am gonna run either elkas with no rezzys or works with piggys I have offset rims in rear, I was gonna run +3's in front with stock offset douglas plus some custom tie rods and brake lines

What I was getting at was from experience a +3 front end can get you in trouble in some trails, tight ones to be more specific. I'd go with a standard travel +2, like ASR or the Wickeds. Just my 2 cents... .

ya but I ride a ton of places, i think they would be great for dunes and mx, which i like the most, the trails i ride are not too narrow and even with the +3's i wont be wider than a lot of the 450's my buddies have but i see what you are saying

Yea they look cool, I like a "wide ride" myself too...LOL. My YFZ is like 48 inches, and with my axle set at +3, riding in trails sometimes sucks. Also you mentioned Elkas without ressies, why? Don't scimp out on shocks, in the end you'll wish you hadn't. I've got Works without and Elkas with and yes obviously the Elkas ride a "bit" better, but I can tell after riding a while on the Works I start to get a lot of fade. Which isn't bad if you only plan on doing only recreational type riding. If not, then I'd recommend some kind of shock with ressies.

Gotta love the wide ride!
seminolegroup018Large.jpg

My z400 has +3's and a +4 axle.
I do good in trails and better on the track!

the reason i said elkas without or works with rezzies is because of the price, they are about the same

I love my rec. elkas. I have stock a-arms with the non rezzied elkas on my other z400, and they do great. they were much better then stock, and they sure as hell took a beating. I dont have any experience with works, but I consider them "garage sale" shocks.

Garage sale shocks, that's funny as hell...LOL

Back