Who's been hurt on an ATV?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was the genius who decided to run flat out down an icy dirt road once. I saw a turn comin and slowed down to like 40mph or so and hit some ice. Slid off the road into a snow bank got thrown off and flew like 20 ft. and was 2 ft. from hitting a tree. The quad was like 40 ft. down the road upside down in the snow and still running. No serious injuries though, just my wrist was all swollen for like a week after. The worst part was that it was on the first day of the weekend and had to ride with my wrist all messed up for the rest of the time.

Well were to begin...lol...I guess my best "fall" was last october at jacksons"upstate"...they have to tracks there....to make a long story short i over powered and over jumped a smaller table was a set of three all together.....rolled the fockin quad and broke my neck and my back..and a hurniated disk...good to go in a few months..way sooner than doc said but who likes to wate?....the only bad out come is i get much more sore very fast..And im gonna try the whole racing thing this year!!

Oh and quads arent allowed were i was due to my accident another quad shortly after!

Riding 3-wheelers had tons of rolls that involved cuts, scrapes and big boo-boo's.

My worse one was in Little Sahara where my buddies and I were having a distance jumping contest. I was jumping farther than ever and was landing hard enough to bottom the suspension out on both ends. Long story short ended up biting my tongue off, just one flap was holding it on.

36 stitches later it was attached half-ass back on.

I was complaining that I was hungry so my Punk-ass friends went to the store for me and brought me back a bunch of baby food.
Fu**ing jerks.
God I miss hanging with them.

*Free Advice*
Never stick your tongue out when landing a jump!

lol, glad you're alright Dude!

...Long story short ended up biting my tongue off, just one flap was holding it on.

36 stitches later it was attached half-ass back on....

That sucks, but I feel more sorry for your wife/girlfriend!! ;D

LOL,

I was single at the time. So I told all the girls that was my French Tickler with all those stitches. Got lucky more times that 2 weeks than ever before. :eek:

was power sliding my recon in a feild and it hooked up at 45 mph and threw me off and i heard my head hit the ground,then i blacked out,when i woke up 10mins later,my freind said my helmet flew like 30feet afer it hit the gound,i just had a slight concussion and a really sore neck!!.this just happened today,i was riding on the road,and i poped a wheelie and i went a little to far and i knew it was going to loop out if i didnt fo somethin so i just let go and i hit the pavement hard on my left side,got a big ole cut on my left elbow and a sore ass.my freind was riding his 450r and poped a 70mph+ wheelie and fell off,lets just say he wont be riding for a LONG time

I've had a concussion, some bad cuts and bruises, bruised bones, nearly broke my wrist. Thats about it for now.

my freind was riding his 450r and poped a 70mph+ wheelie and fell off,lets just say he wont be riding for a LONG time

I was thinking about this, and it seems odd that that high in the gearing it would have enough torque still to get the front end up. I know the quicker your going the lower the balance point is, but still need to get the front end up going that quick must be a mighty hard rock/pull.
~Bill

oh he shifts through the gears,he will start out at like 30mph and shift through the gears and in the end he's doin 70+ and is still riding a wheelie,well also he has been riding since he was 3 and he is like 23 nowso that might have somethin to do with it also,i will get a vid of him soon

Ahh ok, I though you meant he pulled the front end up at 70, not just rode it out. Hope he get's better soon.
~Bill

yea,he's better now,ifact,he rode another wheelie yesterday,his longest,just alittle over a mile!!!!back with a vengance i guess

yeah,no ****,we thought he was stuck that way or somethin.but it was sure cool watchin im do it,ill try and get a vid of him doing it

I got a graphic picture that might make you guys sick from when my brother wrecked his trike....

interested? :)

Yall aint got nothin!!!!

Picture096.jpg

This is right below the left knee cap :)

33 stiches and a drain (how they stitched this up is beyond me. I got sick when I say it in person. They were putting their hand under his muscle trying to pull it back together ;)

Heh, I have to get pics up of the aftermath of my arm, I broke both bones in my forearm snowboarding. After it was all said and done, I got counting both internal and external stitches I got close to 180. 40 on the inside (palm up), and 38 on the outter part, both internal, then on the outter layers to put the skin together again, 54 on the inner forearm, and like 40 on the outter forarm. On top of that there are 2 plates and 13 pins inside in to hold the bones all together. I'll try to get my xrays scanned, and the after pics. don't have any before hand since I was on the mountain, and wasn't worried of taking pictures, just getting to the hospital, lol.
~Bill

holy crap bill!!! makes this seem like a small cut compared to your incident!!! : o

Im a bit of a snowboarder too, just never hurt myself that bad!!!

Seriously though, you had to have been doing some bad ass **** to do that!?

eric

nah not really, I just went to throw a 360, and I didn't get around far enough. came down caught my heelside edge, and put my arms back to break my fall. Which I did, eventhough the thing that broke my fall was my forearm... :D
I do have to say that since then I have gotten down 3's both front and backside, along with now putting grabs in the mix with them. Starting on getting 5's this winter, maybe i'll get some vids of us. Especially some rail vids, I'm better on rails then in the air. I can get things like 270's to boardslides, and on double kinks---> ___
.........../......\ I can get 50-50's up the face to nose/tail presses down the back side while airing the middle. not too bad, but I'm getting better. it sucks landing on ice here in NJ...
~Bill

Latest posts

Back