Who's been hurt on an ATV?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one time i was doin cock pushups and some cartilige tore in my weiner and i broke my nose when i fell :-[

one time i was doin cock pushups and some cartilige tore in my weiner and i broke my nose when i fell :-[

I'm raising the BS flag!
There is no way you broke your nose.......

.....you didn't fall that far! ;D

I was riding in a dark trail at night leading about 7 other quads... i was going around a corner in this tight trail.. not going super fast or anything just like second gear.. but when i looked back around... WHACK!!.. there was a tree over the trail and it was high enough to go under it.. but my head caught it.. luckily i was wearing a brain bucket and only got a fat lip from biting it :p anyways that was the story of the $350 brand new fly helmet.. oh well never hurt the helmet that bad ;D only tore the visor up and a few scratches..

WORDS OF WISDOM- this was not too serious, but my neck was sore for about a week after it, ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET & LOOK AT WHAT IS INFRONT OF YOU!

Today I was riding down some trails and I don't know if I never have really paid attention or just really didn't care. But since all the leaves are on the ground now it is really hard to see large limbs and rocks. I didn't wreck or anything, because right after I it crossed my mind I slowed down.

Just my ramblings.

1 broken hand (right now)
3 broken fingers (right now)
1 broken toe (right now)
bruised and scracted back(right now)

i got put in the wall at the last race

Many sprains and bruises...been run over a few times. And then, I came up short on a 30 foot double and nosed into the face of the lander. Tore all the tendons that tie the collarbone, shoulderblade and humerus bone together and tore the pec muscle OFF the collarbone. Sliced open my thigh, severing the quadriceps (that's the big one on the front of the thigh) completely and nearly severing the hamstring muscle. Within a half inch of opening the main femoral artery...I'd've bled out right there ont he track before they could've even gotten me to the hospital. Yeah, that was a nice total of 10 days in the hospital. Left an 11 inch scar around my right thigh. But what the hell...scars are MUCH cooler than tatoos, right?

i went over the bars and got 2 nice bruises on my legs from my bars, then just recently i rolled my friend's zfo and the end of the handlebars decided to nessel in a nice spot on my thigh and i've had a giant bruise for like 4 weeks. i still have it too...lol

[quote:nsjudgve]one time i was doin cock pushups and some cartilige tore in my weiner and i broke my nose when i fell :-[
hes the only guy i no that needs a manual for his weiner haha[/quote:nsjudgve]

One time, yamaharaptor350 got me drunk and was doing tongue push-ups on my weiner and tore some of the cartilage in it. He then fell and broke his nose on my stomach.

lol...jk

When I was young, I rode three wheelers. Many scrapes and bruises from them. Hit a hole with the front wheel once and didn't let go so I went over the handle bars and the front fender knocked the **** outta me.

I've rolled my rappy a few times and flipped it a couple more. Only got hurt once and that ended with sixteen stitches in my chin and three cracked vertebrae in my lower back.

My rappy suffered bent clutch and brake levers and broken bolts in the grab bar and one bolt pulled through the plastic (also on the grab bar). Very little damage for the tumble it took on a rocky trail.

i have been hurt on my atv by flipping it on my leg and brusing the **** out of it. also i was riding my xr 100 down the street pulling a wheelie my hand slipped off the clutch side, and i hit the gas flipped it and scratched my whole right side up.

I was wide open in sixth gear on a straight that I didn't know ended. Tried to slow down and turn but flipped, lost a shoe, helmet flew off, bruises and cuts everywhere, 3 broken ribs, sliced my nose almost in half, no damage at all to the bike!!!!

i attempted a double for the second time, came up a little short and back of the quad lifted cuz it hit the top of the double. as it lifted i was applying the brake to make the turn and it flipped throwing me over. i fractured three of my fingers beacuse i landed on them!

my brother's rule for hitting jumps...don't puss it or it'll hurt...so true...i've come up short on a few doubles...made a new jump and it was crappy and made me endo...i rode that one out...

hit a jump at my friends house..was going to slow in too high of a gear endo'd flew over the bars and the quad rolled over me..the parking brake lever thing on the handle bars put a nice hole in my arm...nothing else from that wreck other than the hole and a nice headahce...

Latest posts

Back