Wheelies.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy5

Reaction score
Well recently i got into wheelies ivv been praticing alot ...imm still using my foot on the rear grab bar though i can do the sitting but a bit scary i get to it advetuallty, sorry about post one pic at atime cuz 2 days ago i tried posting them all at once iv done it befor but it didnt work so here ya go.

ef117c64.jpg

i like this one its a cool view.

ef117673.jpg

this one my foot was scraping the ground befor the flash went off.

last one this one is cool its zoomed in i dont no ..

ef11745d.jpg

Eddie .. teel me waht ya' think

nice, i just mastered the technique, i dont know how you dot it on the warrior, but on my z i just punch it.
remember to keep the throttle smooth, and when your about to shift, bring the front end a lil higher. once you get your balance point down packed, try them sitting down. you'll be a pro in no time ;)

also, in that sitting down wheelie, your sitting way to forward.
lean wit it ;D
wheelieagain2.jpg

Unless your traveling fast don't worry about falling backwards. Well unless your rear grab bar is gone, otherwise that will stop it from coming back all the way.

But your getting there. You got to start somewhere..

Also I start out in 2nd gear. 1st gear is too short.

try doing them in 2nd gear and pop the clutch. Pelphrey has mastered this technique.

try doing them in 2nd gear and pop the clutch. Pelphrey has mastered this technique.

yeah this was a way better way to keep them giong longer on a wheelie before revving out, try this untill your comfortable with shifting ;)

The only way I can do wheelies is by being in 1st gear and popping the clutch.

I weigh 115 pounds and am 5'4", so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Wouldn't popping the clutch in 2nd kill the machine? Hmm... gunna have to expirament.

i do it both ways eather use the cluth or i can just gun it, o and kultchbuster the one when i was sitting realy far foward i did that perposly i thought it looked cool, usualy i sit back. thanks everyone for the advise and complaments.. everyone post there wheelie pics here. make it the wheeie thred. i want to see some other people's wheelie pictures.

Eddie ~ POst Em Up

if you find a little dip in the grownd, go in low third and dump it ....then you will see 12'o clock heaven...i did it on my cousins 400 but that as in 2nd gear

hey i forgot to ask dose anyone think these quallify for potm ,if so witch one should i enter .

if you find a little dip in the grownd, go in low third and dump it ....then you will see 12'o clock heaven...i did it on my cousins 400 but that as in 2nd gear

i dont need the bump i can 12 it anyway

i can wheelie my raptor for as far as there is flat ground. I can do 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th gear wheelies with no clutch or bump. My bike is completely stock too. Its all about the rpms and your wieght shifting. The faster u r goin the lower the balancing point. A tip is dont be afraid to set it on ur backbar wen u r figuring out ur balancing point, u can always jump off. In 2nd and 1st gear i have the rmps low and rock and hit the thorottle. In 3rd and 4th its harder i have the rpms higher rock and pinn it. Once its up i just tap the thorttle far aslong as i want. And if u feel like ur going back too far just hit the rear brake. Anyways good luck with the wheelies and hear are some of me.
DSC_0102.jpg

2nd gear^
DSC_0099.jpg

3rd gear^

Back