Wheelies.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice whhelies Clrapptor... ws ill try to get the shot u surgested and post it.

[quote:eek:1gk1w31]if you find a little dip in the grownd, go in low third and dump it ....then you will see 12'o clock heaven...i did it on my cousins 400 but that as in 2nd gear

i dont need the bump i can 12 it anyway[/quote:eek:1gk1w31]

Wow shits gettin deep around here, when you want to see 12 o clock heaven just come over the house...hollaa

da PIMP

hey i got a question,i have a 2004 honda recon right,and i can ride a wheelie if i put it i 1st,or 2nd and sit on the rear rack and pinn it and jump down on the rack and pull on the bars.i can ride these pretty long..but i can also do sit down wheelies,but,i might be a pussie,but it scares the hell out of me when i 12 sittin down,also shiftin on wheelies tryed it while i was stin down and tryed to go in to 3rd,lets just say i fell off and got a real bad twited leg ad road rash,any way to get better at sit downs and shiftin?

hey i got a question,i have a 2004 honda recon right,and i can ride a wheelie if i put it i 1st,or 2nd and sit on the rear rack and pinn it and jump down on the rack and pull on the bars.i can ride these pretty long..but i can also do sit down wheelies,but,i might be a pussie,but it scares the hell out of me when i 12 sittin down,also shiftin on wheelies tryed it while i was stin down and tryed to go in to 3rd,lets just say i fell off and got a real bad twited leg ad road rash,any way to get better at sit downs and shiftin?
By sittin down and shiftin :D

nice pics bolth of ya, but about poping the clutch in second gear. you can do it ONCE than you be easy on it for a while. i never done it to my quad, but a friend of mine tryied it on his 1988 warrior, and dumped it in second a couple of times (stalled it once or twice) but got the wheelie up and by the 3rd or 4th time the clutch went, and hopefully theres no chuncks of 2nd gear in the case. but hes riden so 2nd cant be bad.

hey recon, if your gonna be shifting in whelies with your recon find the ballancing point not quite 12 o'clock but maybe 10(like in my pics) and then just ballance, barely let off and upshift and get back on it. If you have it at the right ballancing point the recon has such a mellow shift you shouldnt have to worry about it comin back on you and if it does, just get on the back brake and it will come right down

Back