whats on your christmas list

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am too but I have every Rock Band game for the PS3
ocly

Never tried the rock band stuff. I went to a yard sale and bought a near new drum set, guitar, and mich for $80 for my ps3. I already had the warrior's of rock edition guitar.

Friggin fakers. LOL

Wish I could play the real thing dude. But, I have absolutely zero musical ability. I remember when the made us play the wonderfull recorder in elementary school and I failed music class over that stupid thing. I always did shitty in music class, I couldn't name any of the notes. It was a ****** useless class.

Yea I was working on putting a band together back in like 06 or 07.. couldn't find enough people with the same musical influences. My cousin really wanted me in his band in 08 or so but too much of a drive. Gave up on it. Now I just write and record my own material, for some day..

DSCF0137.jpg

DSCF0141.jpg

222861_2075380691165_7399918_n.jpg

558223_4497074752003_733302176_n.jpg

Damn! I've only got one guitar left and I built that one in woodshop. Haven't played in a long time.

I have a couple amps some nice effects. I missed the chance to buy a home built doubleneck a few years ago. I can play well but I wish I could build my own guitars. Locking tuners and Floyd Rose a must! oh, and only one pot, the volume.

The one I built is kinda cool. Maybe ill dig it out and take a few pics. It's based on a bc rich design.

HMF Comp series slip on for the yfz, pro-tec moflow airbox lid for the yfz, Mod quad K&N air filter system with billet adapter and outerwears for the yfz, and Dyno-Jet kit for the yfz. pretty much all thats on my list!

Yeah, long time. Had a drumset since I was 5. 1st guitar by 7. Serious playing at 14. I'm 24. Charvels are good, BC rich (80's only) were good. I'm more into the discontinued Fender strats with Kaylar (spelling?) bridges from the 80's.

In ways Kahler was better than a floyd, (no allen wrenching, stupid locknuts on the headstock) but a floyd is cheaper to get. I plan on getting some locking tuners on a couple of my other guitars. Perfect time of the year with the quads resting.

Right now I'm selling a PRS on E-bay to fund some garage materials. It has a Floyd, EMG's and a set neck. Nice guitar except the ebony fretboard.

i'm tryin for a new xbox and halo4, black ops 2, and the new medal of honor.
my parents are paying for my 9 point to be mounted ($300)
and i dropped my model 700 off at the gun smith yesterday to have the action trued and blueprinted and the whole thing accurized to get it read for the mcree's precision stock and they're probably gonna pick up the tab on the smith work for part of my christmas gift. and i'm trying for the mcree's stock too lol

Back