whats on your christmas list

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic of the one I built in woodshop. It's dated 2002 on the back. Haven't played it in forever. Doesn't even have strings on it. Might have to go pic up some super slinkys and jam for a bit...
IMAG0080_zps90a72efd.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks! I have a bass that I started building for my wife like 8 years ago but never finished.

why not finish it? the guitar turned out awesome so why not make a matching pair?

Waaay to complicated! It's back together now. I actually rode it today. Brakes are still not 100% good. But it stops. Takes forever to start the damn thing but once it starts it runs great. I got Sick of working on it. It's rideable enough.

cooleos! thats good news that that things done. not looking forward to the next rebuild are ya? lol

If it ever needs another rebuild I'm selling it! I hate that damn thing. I tore into my warrior today and it took me 30mn to get it torn down. Took me like 3 days on the polaris.

It won't be bad for what the wife is gonna use it for. Pain in the ass to work on though.

That guitar looks cool, nice bridge. did you use locking tuners to keep it in tune when you dive bomb?

The way I play(back when I did) I tuned so low I almost never used the bar. I just like the bridge cause its super fine tunable and has good adjustment for drop tuning.

Back