WHAT IS THE BEST PIPE FOR WARRIORS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yosh all the way if you love to ride in the upper mids and top end. They are moderate in noise in the low end but louder than hell in the mids and above. I have the older comp series paired with the FMF p.b. header though. The header shifted the powerband even more to the high end. With a yosh slipon expect a very strong midrange powerband. For the warrior motor you don't really want a low end pipe, the stock setup runs like a tractor. What the motor really craves is a good boost in mids and high end (not a white castle crave case). Don't be afraid of a top end setup in the woods, the six speed overlapping gear transmission will still get you through anything.

Yes it does sound much louder and poppy in person, the damn sound from the thing from the midrange on resinates through helmets, houses, and about anything else. It sounds much lower on a warrior motor though, much more bass in it. Up the compression on the warrior motor with it and you'll be much happier, yeaaaah nigga!!!

i like my yoshi, but its loud as ****, which i like, but you might not. however, my pipe is cut so idk how the yoshi should sound. its reasonably low at idle but loud when your on it. here is a vid i took the other day of it running. I know that trinity makes warrior pipes, but i've yet to see or hear one i heard they make huge power gains. if i were to get a new pipe, i would try that.

Back