WHAT IS THE BEST PIPE FOR WARRIORS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant say if it's the best, but i love the sound and the power of the T-4. kinda expensive though

I have the white bros e- series.................I like it.

I'm about to upload a short clip from a new vid camera I bought and I', tryen out.
I have 10 or 12 discs in it if ya wanna hear what it sounds like........
That is if I can figure out how to shrink the video without killen the quality!

I do not think you will go wrong with any pipe you pick. With maybe the exception of Cobra.

They all add a noticible bit of power in different rpm ranges from pipe to pipe.

I went with HMF because it adds its power more on the bottom end, has one of the lowest price points, has excellent finish and looks really sweet.

I personally loved my PC t4 It sounded great and ripped as well

well i have an hmf on my warrior. it sounds sweet and has great power gains especially in the low to mid range.

i m thinkin about gettin the powercore 4 which i think looks and sounds just leik the white bros e series anybody agree?

i love the WB e series, just ask corey. it sounds sweet without the quiet core and the spark arrester set halfway back, i love it but at some point i would like to get a hmf and test it

I got the E series, actually just got done repacking it, man it had a big hole right in the middle of the packing. I'm running mine with 18 disks, and a 162.5 main jet.

I got the E series, actually just got done repacking it, man it had a big hole right in the middle of the packing. I'm running mine with 18 disks, and a 162.5 main jet.

All the exhausts are good as long as your are paying a decent price for them. But i personally have a thing for the yosh and not just because i have one, because its cheap and gives the warrior usable power instead of low end power.

[quote:fs1b821r]is the yoshimura loud or just good performance
I dont like my yoshi.
Its loud as hell, and I run spark arrestor, I dont like the powerband it gives.[/quote:fs1b821r]

My yosh is moderatly loud, quiet as stock with the spark arrestor, and the powerband is awesome. You must just have a bad one haha.

[quote:jwt2zjrb]I dont like my yoshi.
Its loud as hell, and I run spark arrestor, I dont like the powerband it gives.

My yosh is moderatly loud, quiet as stock with the spark arrestor, and the powerband is awesome. You must just have a bad one haha. [/quote:jwt2zjrb]
Ha, Do you have the slip on? I have the full system tri-oval and hate it, I love the way the curtis sparks and whitebro's mx pipe feels!

yoshi cheap????? yoshis are like 320 for a slip on lol.

279.99 shipped from any major store and that includes the tech-b kit.

And yes that is cheap when every other pipe is more than that and most dont include quiet cores and or spark arrestors.

Buy an HMF with the polished finish, quiet core an spark arrestor and you have about exactly as much into it.

Back