What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit the trails and mx track today at Finger Lakes state park in Columbia, MO. 90 mile trip from my residence but and well worth the drive! A few pics with the fellas I rode around with.

Added +2 FullFlight A-arms & Tierods. Also added new Speedline'Z steel braided brake lines

im curious if you notice any performance difference on it. that Comp series is the only pipe i know

The white arms are the BOMB on Deathstroke Jimmy! Well worth the wait to see it!! Can you take a closer pic of your brake lines looks like you routed them a little different than I did. Have you tested her out yet?

Scoreboard update - 6-0 Cards lol

Sucks Lloyd...
George I will tomorrow. Yea I did it a lil different.

Yanks suck. Rangers suck. Crappy NY sports night

The white arms are the BOMB on Deathstroke Jimmy! Well worth the wait to see it!! Can you take a closer pic of your brake lines looks like you routed them a little different than I did. Have you tested her out yet?

Scoreboard update - 6-0 Cards lol

Oh and thank you! They do look awesome

Hell yea Ed!!!! Looks Tits!! Yea man!! You try her out yet??
just what you heard in the vids I haven't felt good enough to ride gotta figure out whats wrong with me first and get feeling better then she'll get a ride she will remember haha

Took a little getting used too, but I like it. Raced my dad on his blaster and beat him, told him it was because of the shifter lol

Finally got around to installing my elka stage 3 rear suspension yesterday. Bought a 1800psi electric power washer and cleaned it up real nice too.

Back