What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^ been there! the storm is supposed to hit us tonight after midnight 3 to expected.the wait sucks but it will be well worth it bro!

I heard that some southern states are declaring a state of emergency because they're not used to getting so much snow. Weird weather...

And yeah I'm one of the most impatient people in the world, can't wait to install this ****! Luckily, by the time it gets here, the highs will be in the upper 30s, so the garage will be a bit warmer than normal when I install it. Still too cold for my likes :tdown: , bring on the summer!

yeah they get all scared with a few inches of the white stuff but they are getting a lot of freezing rain/ ice so its bad down there

we freak cause there is no way to clean it up. well i dont cause i grew up in NH but the other people down here do lol

Nadda, but did get my YZ250F shifter in the mail today as well. Lookin forward to gettin it installed. Waitin on my Swing Arm skid! Both stock items are on thier last leg!

Finally got my gaskets and valve ordered now the wait til there here and the head is headed to the engine shop for a valve job and a +1 intake valve!!!! So Ill be pulling the motor out of the frame soon.

finished up the heated grips install! Nice and toasty warm hands now!

first buttoned up the harness for them

IMG-20130221-WA0019.jpg

then attached the control switch to the bars

IMG-20130221-WA0023.jpg

and done!! all ready for some trail riding this weekend with my buddy!

IMG-20130221-WA0022.jpg

Waited some more for UPS to deliver my parts... last update on the tracking page was 36 hours ago saying "adverse weather", apparently there's some shitty weather in Texas right now considering I don't think my package has even moved. So, the wait continues.

Anyways, I love the grip heaters Hauler, what model did you buy?

Put a new clutch in my 87 thanks to my 99 getting a new clutch when it was the trans that went out instead. Also took the clutch cover off my 99 and put it on, its grey instead of the 87's black cover. Fixed my rear hub, and test rode it.

i have a trans 60 + shipping obo

Ill see what im gonna do with the other motor first, at the moment it will need more than just a trans to get it running again as ive taken alot off the motor already. But could always use a spare trans.

What year parts? As of right now the 99 will not be put together, ill ride my 87 and use the 99 for parts.

Back