What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a damn thing. But I did get a new fish finder for the boat! One step closer to tourney season:)

installed the case saver and installed a NGK Iridium IX spark plug no more bog at 1/4 throttle and she is really peppy now gets me all excited! oh yeah I changed the oil and filter too Duh!

IMG-20130223-WA0026.jpg

2013-02-23193241.jpg

2013-02-23165116.jpg

Last edited:
Done a little riding today. Also put my new shifter on but couldn't get the stock one off. Any suggestions?
ha7etere.jpg
jeta3yhu.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

there is a C clip holding it on the inside of the foot peg pop that C clip off and it should slide right off the foot peg

Got my new to me 36 mm minkuni round slide carb on as well as my MSR clutch perch, Acerbis hand guards and my block off plate for the e-brake cable. My bike pulls really good now that I'm pumping more fuel!
5a4ytevy.jpg

asymu3u2.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Took my skis and paddles off, installed my shee fronts, put on the sparky powerbomb, took it for a spin and then back into storage for about another month. :argh:

installed the case saver and installed a NGK Iridium IX spark plug no more bog at 1/4 throttle and she is really peppy now gets me all excited! oh yeah I changed the oil and filter too Duh!

IMG-20130223-WA0026.jpg

2013-02-23193241.jpg

2013-02-23165116.jpg

Where did you get the case saver? I want something better than the oem chain guard.. and what lights are you running?

Where did you get the case saver? I want something better than the oem chain guard.. and what lights are you running?

rock dude you should know where it came from... DUNERACERWESTON! GOD! lol. but the lights are china LED lights you can get on ebay. they are bright as ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

I actually got off my lazy ass and put the a arm bushings in! Even got to go for a ride. Now just need the neutral switch and a lower roller. Oh and after sitting in a freezing garage for a month and a half she fired right up and ran like a top!

Last edited:
Today, prob going to finish making a support for the white bros pipe. Yesterday, bought everything to do a trailer build.

Me and Minnie Me tore it up a bit toady. We're working on cleaning up 2 1/2 acres of land to ride on. Not sure what we're exactly going to do when it's done yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Back