What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the gear is ready to come off. I just haven't had the time to work on it. If it's that easy I will check it out before I put the new chain on. It just seems my warrior is way quicker than my brothers stock warrior so I wanted to do some investigating on what I could

I should be receiving my K&N filter and outerwears today or tomorrow.. Hoping to grab some nerfs within the next day or so.. Eying a good engine skid. Also need to order a pair of main jets. Payday is soon to come!

Yeah man, gonna be fun times soon.. Got a list of costs for everything I'm hoping to get soon, (A arm skids for two warriors, Engine skid for one, Outerwears for one, 90 and 45 degree hoses, one breather filter, nerf bars, gold chain, etc)

im always looking from to next part .... i just need a swinger and carrier (honda style), axle , rear shock and thats pretty much it

Last edited:
yea the gear is ready to come off. I just haven't had the time to work on it. If it's that easy i will check it out before i put the new chain on. It just seems my warrior is way quicker than my brothers stock warrior so i wanted to do some investigating on what i could

do not forget to shove a rag in the timing chain passageway!!!!!! You don't want the bolts to fall into the bottom end.

Ripped it up and down the street! And took my daughter around the yard
zuquvade.jpg

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Back