What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm never in the mud, I'm thinking about running no lid with an outerwear this summer. You don't think that's a good idea I see?
no lid is fine. i read no box! a bare filter with no protection in mud and water is not good.

new meats I got on trade from Lbjamm! 1st gear is like between 2nd & 3rd when I had the 20's on and rides way smoother now also and lovin the ground clearance!
Time to hit the trails after I throw the ski's back on!
Todd you ready to come to sconny and ride?

IMG-20130206-WA0011.jpg
2013-02-06191652.jpg
IMG-20130206-WA0009.jpg

Didn't do much but slap on this torc 1 shifter. Love it shifts way better and more comfortable.
IMAG0307_zps65fba44e.jpg

Got my clutches+1steel and HD springs all put back together AFTER 2 broken spring bolts! Think I am going to go lift today so I can pull clutch lever now lol

Got baked with them or baked them? Or both?

Just baked them. I don't get baked at work. We have a huge wood stove in the shop, and I had that bitch roaring yesterday. Set the frame and stem on it to bake it. Came out nice. Before I leave this evening, I'm going to strap the frame up on one of the lifts, and am going to spray it with clear coat/.

Ran the Web 390 camshaft last night. My opinion on it is this: comparing to the HotCam stage 1, these cams are dead even. This is not dyno'd or anything like that. But by seat of the pants or pull of the arms, their even. Both pull super hard.
These cams should be on everyone's parts list! The performance is worth every dime!
I tested in my tight wooded trails, and these things pulled super hard off of the tight turns through the trees.
The only way I made my decision is that I'm lazy and don't want to change the cam again.
A pic of the bikes after the ride!
2AB9E9EF-7EA3-4DEB-87D0-7F5A02F751C5-348-0000003416B83061_zpsfac9bbe2.jpg

I'm in the process of doing a timing chain right now. How hard would it be to pull the cam out right now? I wanna see if I have a stock cam or not. The mods are unknown on my warrior right now.

Back