What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wolf is looking amazing Ed, better every post. Love the new shocks and covers, bet it rides awesome.

Anyway, that looks like a nice carb for the money. I noticed its made by Niche Ind. just like the cam we were talking about. You decide a yes or no on the cam yet?

In side the frame looks better and will be stronger no the wind will still get to the head not gonna be an issue

That carb made it like the Wolf is jacked up on nitrous
She pulls the front wheels off the ground now when I hit the throttle

Maybe when I get some money in the quad parts fund I'll pick up a carb and a cam from Niche Ind. Seems like they make some good stuff for the price.

A quick google search shows they use mikuni jets. So are they just a mikuni knock off then I'm assuming?

5b113da90ecef0e427ddafceeeba9477.jpg
ba9ea5bce0fa0994ce16691fa46ce6f2.jpg

Good thing I could use the stock boot cause the boot they sent didn't match up with the bolt holes in the head it was a good 1/4" to small

Good thing I could use the stock boot cause the boot they sent didn't match up with the bolt holes in the head it was a good 1/4" to small

I was looking at that picture and thought that intake manifold looked way too old to be new! :haha:

Back