What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here Ed, I quickly (and sloppily) photoshopped the wolf with a black bumper, take a look.

If you want one from the front I can do that too...

Hahaha nice! I could get the vinyl graphix and actually do that

I don't know I'm not digging it now from the front blends in to much I think I like how it pops with the silver idk have to think about it more now
thanks for the photoshop work Trent

Bike looks much better with the added width!

Jimmyde, don't kid yourself too much. They aren't that awesome in the snow. They do good, sure. But, all three of my Honda Fourtrax 300's go through snow like it's literally not even there. The Wolf struggles because it's so light. But, it is far better then a Warrior! lol.

Hahaha nice! I could get the vinyl graphix and actually do that

I don't know I'm not digging it now from the front blends in to much I think I like how it pops with the silver idk have to think about it more now
thanks for the photoshop work Trent
I definitely get what you're saying Ed. If you want to see any other colors or have me photoshop anything else just say something or shoot me a pm.

884db9dc5174d980ad1db5da747e5982.jpg

3c47bf5ad53ed5ba9017900c685ef8d1.jpg

That looks great! This makes me want a wolverine now!! I like the silver rack I wouldn't paint it black. Those rims just make a huge difference.

Cry about how much I miss her:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike looks much better with the added width!

Jimmyde, don't kid yourself too much. They aren't that awesome in the snow. They do good, sure. But, all three of my Honda Fourtrax 300's go through snow like it's literally not even there. The Wolf struggles because it's so light. But, it is far better then a Warrior! lol.

Yea agreed. My neighbor swears by his Hondas and they run great in snow. Hes always plowing his driveway with it. Been wanting a 4x4 now so I'll eventually get one when I find the right machine

959437379386a56a2cdcf605fd5ecdbc.jpg

Painted the front bumper satin black
and have these coming for on the sides of the top bumper bars where the black Yamaha stickers were
$_1.JPG

and a few more goodies coming later this week so stay tuned!

Last edited:

I never was a big fan of the SS wheels, but I have to say they look damn nice on there. I really like what you have done with the wolverine. You will love those bearclaws once you hit some mud with them. I have them on the pooplaris and they will walk through practically anything. Long story short, I am really digging your ride!

Latest posts

Back