Welcome to all new members.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sup to all my warriors. jus wanted to say hello. im new the yfm350.com but im must sat this is the best site on the web..period. all these bad a$$ quads jus inspire me to build my quad to the max. my pics are comn soon so just be patient. oh yeah its a WARRIOR 400R and the R is for RACING!!! Still got a little work to do on it. Da county boys clocked me at 87 mph! They tried to catch up but it wuz 2 late. But anyway jus wanted to say WUSUP

This site is great!!My name is Adam, I'm from houston Texas and I just bought a 1996 warrior and am having no luck with the carb.Any help I can get would be greatly appriciated.

new to the site have a 2006 raptor 350 that i just rebuilt the topend on and an 08 yfz (want to redo the raptor it was a stock rebuild i want to paint the frame and stuff just need suggestions on what engine upgrades work best together i was thinkin a je piston and hotcams stage one and port the cylinder head but im open to suggestions maybe build nice enough for it to be an elite)

Puzzled

I am new to the site. I just purchased a 2001 Warrior from a friend. I rode it several times while he had it with no problems. I got it for less than he paid for it when he got his Blaster. It's piston is now half the size it is suppose to be and split in half, the sleeve in the jug is busted. The piston pin was still on the rod when I pulled the jug off. I have to pull the case apart to find out what else is wrong. It appears to be missing some of the bearings in the rod bearing, just looking through the top of the case. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to give that Blaster a run for its money. I know definitely a rod, piston, more than likely a crank.

Lol i will be here I"m 33 years old and cant type a lick but going to post . I"m a tin knocker by day and a fixer upper on my warrior at night lol thanks for letting me in. I need lots of parts its a old one 87 but runs good thanks

New Guy Indiana

Whats up guys new here. got a 99 that im parting out after I get the parts i need off of it. Riding a 96 now that I picked up for a grand
:atv:

Hey Guys well i'm a long time yamaha fan. On my third Yamaha atv a 2011 raptor 700 and the misses is getting into trail riding so i thought what better than a Yamaha. So she now rides a lovely 96 warrior.

Whats shakin from Florida o/

I have been building riding and racing motorcycles since 89' but have never owned a quad until a few months ago. This looks like an interesting place to find info and ideas for the YFM. Glad to see a forum like this exists. ;o)

Hello to everyone.Newbie here.I live in freeport il. I had just traded my boat for a 1989 warrior 350 and i love it.You can tell it has been rode hard but i have all the time in the world to fix her up.I took my son for a little ride yesterday and during our ride he wouldnt stop laughing i thought that was cool.

Hi from Michigan. Been riding for a while now. Traded my zuke 250r for a warrior a few months ago. Zuke was no good for the trial/woods riding I do. So far im lovin the warrior. Needs a bit of help due to no maintenance for the last 10 years. Gonna start the tear down in the next few weeks for some rebilding and light modding. Hope to keep up with you guys and get some good info in this thing. Thanks for the sweet site!

new from CA

I just got a 91 warrior and wanted to know what should i do to make it run stronger and faster. its all stock right now

Latest posts

Back