Welcome to all new members.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey im new here, im 15 and i have an 06 raptor 350 in blue, its bone stock now but, i have a hell of a lot of parts on the way

fmf factory 4 system
twin air filter
k & n jet kit
renthol 14 tooth front sprocket
white hood
white and blue acrebies hand guards

ill send some pics once ther all on ;)

well My name is anthony. Got a 98 warrior. im in love always wanted one and fell upon this one. Friend needed money so got it cheap. Now going nuts with as much performance as possible. but i have a question? If i post something how do i know if? anyone answered it?? is there a way of knowing or do i have to go find my thread and read

how do i post an entery for quad of the month.....im going to be the next winner

best1.jpg

best2.jpg

nice site. i have a 2001 warrior with a cobra pipe, dynojet kit, and a K&N air filter.

Hey dudes! ;D Ive been riden since i was 13 & just got a 2006 raptor 350 stock. I have had 2 sport quads & 1 utiliy quad before. but just could not stay away for the speed. this is one wicked site. :cool:

howdy all. I got a good deal on mine.....FREE, lol.. My uncle bought it off of a old man and my uncle never used it so he give it to me, lol.. The old man said he rode it about 10 times and went and bought a 4x4, lol.. Its bone stock but it does alright for what it is.. I know this is a dumb question, but how can you tell what year it is? My uncle just brought it to my house, unloaded it and said dont get killed and went on his way, lol...and yes thats a cooler rack thing on that back, lol.. like I said a old man owned it, lol..
4wheeler3.jpg

4wheeler2.jpg

*takes a bow* ;D Ditto's to everything Veloci said if you guys have any questions or need any help with your bike OTHER than electrical dont be afraid to IM me on AIM or PM me.

Thanks. I have a 1996 & 1998 warrior.The 1996 is stock, and the 1998 is not! I am looking forward to getting to know some of you with obviously the same interest. I will post more later... ;D

hello everyone my name is Josh i live in Canada ontario, just bought a 88 warrior couple months back with supertrapp exhaust. i've put stage 1 hotcams and edelbrock carb with k&n filter, got maxxis razr2's on the back and prot taper handlebars im plannin on gettina a bigbore stroker kit soon enough

Just got my Warrior yestarday bought is in kind of rough condition (a 16 year old beat it to death LOL) it's a 1999 with a fresh moror rebuild and got it for a steal $400.00 I wasn't in the market but for the price I couldn't pass it up. I'm having some issues with it but thats for a differant page. Thanks for the assistance guys and keep up the good work.

Just bought a 2003 warrior last weekend. Found this site, lots of great info and even found a few parts. Can't wait to ride this weekend!

Hi everyone. Just brought home my first quad - 1995 350 Big Bear, in half-decent condition, for use as a firewood tug in the neighbouring woods. Spent the last hour picking up Clymer and Haynes manuals on-line. Seems to be running a little rich - starts without choke (in a Scottish winter!). Bought it rather than the ubiquitous Hondas and Kawas because of the low range. Have I done the right thing?

WANNA SAY , WZUP! TO ALL THE YAMAHA WARRIOR HEADS OUT THERE! I KNEW OF THIS SITE FOR A WHILE BUT NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO POST ANY MESSAGES. BUT NOW THAT I'VE LOST MY JOB, I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD... ANYWAYS NICE TO SEE A GROUP OF GUYS STILL EXSIST THAT GIVE WARRIORS THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE!!!!!!!!

Welcome! That sucks that you lost your job, best of luck finding another one. Post up some pics of your beast when you get a chance, it looks pretty sweet if that's yours in your avatar.

Whats up I'm new to the site but not to quads Ive owned many but only Yamaha and Polaris in the many have been 2 warriors I love them! I live in Louisville Kentucky and im looking for a good pipe for mine as well as any other hop up parts its an 01 so let me know what you have! also I dont have many people to ride with if anyones close and wants to ride?

You should add yourself to the map. And a pipe, jet kit, and air filter are the most basic things you should start with.

Latest posts

Back