was 3 quads, now 2, maybe less soon

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2kwarrior that suzuki looks good but it will look a hundred times better if you get rid of that headlight.

2kwarrior that suzuki looks good but it will look a hundred times better if you get rid of that headlight.

Yeah the headlight is leaving, Im getting some cheapo foglights for now. Then I'll figure out what I want to do to make it look different from all the other Lt250R's out there. I forsee a plastics swap in my future.

660's are good but you could never go wrong with a 250r.

This thing is fast!! It hung with my buddies 660 really well, Just need to do a little port work to it and I should be able to beat him. I seriously need to put the front brakes back on though. The previous owner took the entire assembly, including the calipers on rotors, off to lighten the quad up. It just to damn fast to run a back brake only

Holy **** dude, cant belive you got one of these, ive always wanted eather one of these or a tacati(too rare though). If my friend saw this he would have a boner, kinda gay but hes upsessed whit lt250's. It look very nice!!! Yeah light deff needs to go. Also you got a great sell on your warrior. I wish i could get that out of mine, but im not selling it so o well.

omg i love the lt250rs. they look so unique and they're fast as hell. have fun with it.

Holy **** dude, cant belive you got one of these, ive always wanted eather one of these or a tacati(too rare though). If my friend saw this he would have a boner, kinda gay but hes upsessed whit lt250's. It look very nice!!! Yeah light deff needs to go. Also you got a great sell on your warrior. I wish i could get that out of mine, but im not selling it so o well.

You need to move to the West coast, There are always Tecate's for sale, The T-3 and T-4's. I know Of two T-4's right now that are for sale, And one T-3 thats for sale. The T-3 the guy dropped a 500 in it. I dont know, but something about a trike with a 500 scares me.

Back