Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as i finish i will make a sketch plan for both and i will make 2 or 3 of this(both covers) for selling if anyone is interested for their machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't that piece then be at an angle? Maybe if it was mounted on the other side of the tab on the frame it would be straight. Looks good though...

This piece is 7/16in thick and very very strong! Should save your leg a worst case scenario

You have to realize the amount of force that takes place when a chain snaps. If it can break your case, it might break that stuff too.

You have to realize the amount of force that takes place when a chain snaps. If it can break your case, it might break that stuff too.

That already happend to me once, and i know that if it breaks my case will break the piece too!... I just really like how it looks and maybe i can implement this piece with a saver. What do you think?
Can you give a link to see WESTON'S case saver please...

Yeah they don't make any other case savers for the warrior. You could make one, but weston's is about as best as it gets. The black one would look good on your bike.

I discover that DELRIN is even stronger... with a density of -Density: 1.41 g/cm³-
i will buy a Block Piece 1 1/4" THICKNESS from ebay for 9$ and will workout a "C" shaped saver for my bike i will need to make some sketches with dimensions. I will post pics of results.
Thanks bro.

-WARRIOR 350- to -VELOCIRAPTOR 450::
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tusk Handlebar Riser 30mm,ProTaper Handlebar Grips,Powermadd Star Handguards,Outlaw Billet Fuel Cap,Raptor 660 i-MX Rool Design IMS front bumper,Tusk Clutch Cable,Moose Racing EZ3 Shorty Clutch Lever Assembly, Tusk 36" Rear Brake Line,SUZUKI DRZ400 Direct Shifter,Raptor 660 Front Shocks,Raptor 660 Rear Shock,BANSHEE Rear Shock Linkage,Fullflight +3 A-Arms/2.6in Wheel Spacers,Motosport Products Nerfbars,+4 Swingarm/3in REAR Wheel Spacers,D.I.D Timing Chain,D.I.D X Gold-Ring Chain,NO AIR BOX MOD,Cold Air Filter INTAKE,UNI Air Filter,12 Tooth Front Sprocket,Hot Rods Bottom End Crankshaft Kit,YFZ 450 HeadLights,YFZ 450 Muffler,YFZ 450 Radiator Scoop Fenders,Raptor 350 Fenders, Raptor 350 Fuel Tank,Raptor 350 Seat & Seat Cover.

DGT::JCDigital
Velociraptor450_yfm350_firm_zps7549211c.png

This bike is going to be wicked when complete I think one of the coolest bikes I've ever seen done with clear covers had a clear cam cover but you've deff passed that amount of cool

I need to get me one of those priority mail air boxs, that thing is sweet. No seriously tho, that clear airbox is going to be awesome, great idea, can't wait to see it man.

Really thanks bros! Im inspire with my bike... When i startes this project i NEVER imagine i would achive this...

Latest posts

Back