Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: Both of you are EXTREMELY CORRECT :iagree: im just testing how it will look!!! NO RUNNING*
This arms are borrowed... I will install 400ex +3 +1ARMS very soon and will Eliminate wheel SPACERS for sure!
and i will get a pair of YFZ 450 front shocks.

Last edited:
Feeling Creative...

This is a idea i want to do to STATOR COVER.
00cb6083fc99bd18b92611534f69ead8.jpg
f98f3f1cc3c82d569d69bb5655696dda.jpg
a99b6feea26cf1bde4df95adc70f8a93.jpg

d790b1cfa7e6452cdb9885e9076efe27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's neat, you should put a yamaha emblem on the end of the crankshaft so it spins while its running, that'd be cool.

Ohh Bro thats the idea!!! The YAMAHA LOGO spinning inside sounds GREAT Man!

Thin piece of aluminum between the bolt head and the washer, stick a big yamaha emblem on it. Thing will be awesome. Everything else looks good too man.

Yes man the first animation i did was with that kind of YAMAHA Logo -- RED also, but when looking at the animation can barely see motion by the fact that kind of logo is a Circle so rotation at higher speed in not visible. The Yamaha letter looks more LEGIT and you can see rotation at different speeds.

-WARRIOR 350- to -VELOCIRAPTOR 450::
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tusk Handlebar Riser 30mm,ProTaper Handlebar Grips,Powermadd Star Handguards,Outlaw Billet Fuel Cap,Raptor 660 i-MX Rool Design IMS front bumper,Tusk Clutch Cable,Moose Racing EZ3 Shorty Clutch Lever Assembly, Tusk 36" Rear Brake Line,SUZUKI DRZ400 Direct Shifter,Raptor 660 Front Shocks,Raptor 660 Rear Shock,BANSHEE Rear Shock Linkage,Fullflight +3 A-Arms/2.6in Wheel Spacers,Motosport Products Nerfbars,+4 Swingarm/3in REAR Wheel Spacers,D.I.D Timing Chain,D.I.D X Gold-Ring Chain,NO AIR BOX MOD,Cold Air Filter INTAKE,UNI Air Filter,12 Tooth Front Sprocket,Hot Rods Bottom End Crankshaft Kit,YFZ 450 HeadLights,YFZ 450 Muffler,YFZ 450 Radiator Scoop Fenders,Raptor 350 Fenders, Raptor 350 Fuel Tank,Raptor 350 Seat & Seat Cover.

DGT::JCDigital
Velociraptor450_yfm350_firm_zps7549211c.png

I found a pair of YAMAHA letters with a little of a Black background in EBAY that would be perfect in SIZE 4in and i can use the other one of the pair for the other side of the Engine.
*AND i have another idea... maybe to light up the inside of the cover (JUST FOR THE LOVE OF ART) with a little LED light from back of the Logo so at night the Rotating LETTERS can make a Strobe Light kind inside cover -- That would be really cool to see!

-WARRIOR 350- to -VELOCIRAPTOR 450::
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tusk Handlebar Riser 30mm,ProTaper Handlebar Grips,Powermadd Star Handguards,Outlaw Billet Fuel Cap,Raptor 660 i-MX Rool Design IMS front bumper,Tusk Clutch Cable,Moose Racing EZ3 Shorty Clutch Lever Assembly, Tusk 36" Rear Brake Line,SUZUKI DRZ400 Direct Shifter,Raptor 660 Front Shocks,Raptor 660 Rear Shock,BANSHEE Rear Shock Linkage,Fullflight +3 A-Arms/2.6in Wheel Spacers,Motosport Products Nerfbars,+4 Swingarm/3in REAR Wheel Spacers,D.I.D Timing Chain,D.I.D X Gold-Ring Chain,NO AIR BOX MOD,Cold Air Filter INTAKE,UNI Air Filter,12 Tooth Front Sprocket,Hot Rods Bottom End Crankshaft Kit,YFZ 450 HeadLights,YFZ 450 Muffler,YFZ 450 Radiator Scoop Fenders,Raptor 350 Fenders, Raptor 350 Fuel Tank,Raptor 350 Seat & Seat Cover.

DGT::JCDigital
Velociraptor450_yfm350_firm_zps7549211c.png

Just make sure to shoot a video of it afterwards, I want to see it. Hope it comes out good.

Warrior1996 check out this little invention to match the CLEAR cover...

I cut another piece of acrylic to make a CLEAR cover for the sprocket too

Back