(Updated) Wrenching on the Rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awsome! have you found out what kind of paint that is yet?

My stock shifter misses my Big Bear cooler also, but just barely....

HMMM...updates.... Well the bike is all back together and looks really good but the downside is the clutch needs to be replaced. Gotta finish paying off the upgrades/rebuild for it before I do that. Lasth things to bolt on it will be a Pro-Flo kit, Barnett Clutch, Big Gun Racing exhaust, refinish the plastic (but I might not just cause my quad was not meant to be pretty and I'm sick of not riding) and readjust the camber on the left front wheel.

The carrier I got off of e-bay for like $190 shipped, but it had all new bearings (which I needed anyway) and mounting hardwear. Best part is it has a zerk fitting, so I can pump in the grease. But it is a RAD (name of company) Carrier.

I'll see if I can post pics of it later on today just to show the progress. Pretty much it's done though.

The guy hasn't answered any of my emails as of yet, so sorry I still don't know. I'll keep trying.

how are those a-arms and shocks working out for you?
Tell me if you ever plan on selling the shocks, hahahaha i just realized that i could of used them....hahhahaha i always sell **** then realize i could of used it.

how are those a-arms and shocks working out for you?
Tell me if you ever plan on selling the shocks, hahahaha i just realized that i could of used them....hahhahaha i always sell **** then realize i could of used it.

lmao teamexile! I'll let you know if I ever sell them. You'l just have to find another deal online I guess. ;D Actually, how's your rebuild, as well as your track, coming? I know you've been working on that a lot lately.

Actualy shitty. Im just now starting to break into the engine in the next couple of weeks. Ive been swamped with school, lacrosse, and 2 part time jobs. At least i have money now. I have about 400 in my paypal right now so im going on a buying spree for my engine next week.

But about the rebuild heres whats going down, im going to fix my engine, then once i getting done, im going to build another warrior with all my other parts and the engine in have on right now then when i get that done im selling it to get about 1500 then with that im going to but my a-arms, shocks, bumper, side bars, edlebrock carb, and all that **** will be brand new so thats going to take up all that money. Its gunna be bad ass.

About the track i like hate all my friends now because there all bitches so i dont really ride there and there too lazy to do anything so its not gettting done at all.

But yeah thats my story as of now.

Weak ****. Sorry to hear that. Light a fire under their asses to help build it.

Have fun tearing all that down. Actually it is fun putting it back together again. :) I've been thinking about getting an edelbrock myself, but think i'll wait awhile before then. Keep me posted as far as everything that you've done.

As far as my rebuild, I think I'm going to hold off on posting pics of it until I have it done and rideable. Hate doing stuff half-assed.

Back