Thoughts on my rebuild shopping list

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my quad has them on the factory arms and they are stiff as hell, i can hardly get them to drop at all!! Im just going to go back factory!

Yeah I'll try them with the +2 arms. Prob gonna save my money and get some good ones

Got rear shock in today. Found out nerfs are gonna be another week out. Frame should be done this week. Next week bore and hone will be done. I'm ready to see the finish project. Well we know these are never finished but you know what I mean.

Running the 366 kit what carb would be great for it? I'm running stock but don't think I wanna keep it stock.

A lot of guys like the FCR's, I run a Edelbrock. Either one will be what you want. Pat has a lot of info on the FCR's PM him, I know the FCR 35's and 39's for the 660's are badass!!!!

Found a fcr39 of a yzf450. I don't know much just learning as I go but will this work or does it hv to be for a warrior?

Found a used quicksilver +2 needles +twist throttle for $200. Good buy???

Sweeeet please let me know. Also wt all would I hv to mod to get it on?

Stumbled across this. He is going to put all on eBay in February.
gehyhaze.jpg

Pic is blurry. But this is wt it list.

Price List (or best offer):

$225 American star racing a-arms 2+ each side
$250 Works racing dual rate front shocks no resi
$200 Edelbrock quicksilver carb +2 needles+ twist throttle
$75 Gibson steering damper (will work on yfz 450
$40 PRM front bumper
$175 PRM full nerf bars w heel guards, the good ones that are $279 new
$90 Rox antivibe risers (gold colored) for a fatter bar but can connect to a 7/8 stem
$30 Pro taper atv bend contour handlebars (gold colored) w/ new rockstar grips
$200 hotrods 4mm stroker crank (brand new)
$100 g force 4+ axle
$150 Rad rear bearing carrier with dual bearings

Too fuzzy I cant see the pics, Are the ASR's for a 350??? And yes that's a good deal for the Quicksilver with 2 needles and twist throttle, They are 350 to 400 new

Yeah he has a 96 he is parting out and getting rid of all his racing parts.

That's some damn good prices, Those Rox risers I have them on mine and are usually 135 to 145 a set. Same goes for the Gibson stabilizer they are 135.

Back