Thoughts on my rebuild shopping list

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derheim

Reaction score
Thoughts on my rebuild shopping list ( updated )

Currently in middle of tear down for frame coating and running wiring thru frame. I am new to all of this so any advise on these products would be greatly appreciated. Plus I'm looking for a new swing arm also but don't know what is a good one.:tup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I'm running stock header with fmf exhaust at the moment. Header is all rusty and mud baked from previous owner.

Took them off the list. Thanks for y'all advise

List is updated. Driveline performance clutch is bought. Read good things about it.

Look good man. But guys why not those shocks? Im seriously curious. Whats wrong about them

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Stick to the stock header and clean it up. They usually clean up nice. Get HD valve springs instead.

I'll take a wire wheel to it this weekend and see if I can get it looking better

That's If I can get it off lol. I'm hoping not to break the studs off.

only thing left is pull motor, steering shaft, and the dang swing arm which the bolt is seized but its coming out weather it wants to or not. oh and i broke one of the exhaust studs. got about 1/2 inch sticking out to work with. gonna try a lil heat and vice-grips.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 15
Yeah had it soaking over night. Hopefully today it will free up and not be a pain

Welp!! Had to cut the swing arm bolt out. So today I have motor out, swing arm off, steering shaft off... Frame is clean just need to take bumpers off and then send for coating. Question tho when I get my new swing arm, will it come with a spacer that goes between the bearings. The rest of the bolt is seized into the spacer.

Back