The Walking Dead

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was dissapointed he took off with shithead. I think it's an injustice that the "governor" got to see Maggie's awesome tits and we didn't!

This episode was a little weak to me. Next week looks like it will pick up some though. Andrea needs to die

I agree, it wasn't as balls to the wall as the commercials made it look. Andrea doesn't bother me too much. I really can't stand Machone. Bitch pisses me off. I'm waiting for Carl to nail the little blonde chick. lol!

Daryl and Merle escape did not go down like I thought it would. Way to easy to escape lol

I agree that the latest episode was kinda weak. Overall I found the first two seasons to be much more entertaining and thrilling than this season.

Whys rick pissed at Michonne?

Michonne didn't know that they knew Andrea.

On a side note, while it was off, I read all the comics up to date. WOW is it sure different.

Yes she did. Andrea has told Michonne about the group after she saved Andrea. I remember that from the earlier episodes. I want to get the comics so bad.

Yes she did. Andrea has told Michonne about the group after she saved Andrea. I remember that from the earlier episodes. I want to get the comics so bad.

Yeah, she told them about the group, but thats about it. No real details, no names or descriptions.

As far as the comics go, get the compendiums. My bro got one and two for Xmas and I borrowed them. The remaining few comics released since then can be found online in full.

Dumb ass Andrea.......

Why didn't she take the Governor's truck when she left the building?????

Every second the governor spends without his brains blown out is another wasted minute for the good guys.

I really hate the governor.

Andrea is stupid yet again.

Andrea is an idiot. I was sayin the same thing with the truck. I think Morgan or Milton was the one that set the pit walkers on fire. Morgan (hash tagged the lone wolf during his episode) I think will make a considerable comeback with the prison crew.

Andrea is an idiot. I was sayin the same thing with the truck. I think Morgan or Milton was the one that set the pit walkers on fire. Morgan (hash tagged the lone wolf during his episode) I think will make a considerable comeback with the prison crew.

Ditto!

Was Meryl in the jail or did he take off on a mission, bc it could have been him, he'd know the location...

Back