The Walking Dead

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, they split a season in half, take a break for a month (sometimes more) then resume and play the remaining episodes of the season. I can't wait to see the wrath that Rick and the others bring on the gov and his assholes. Atleast we saw maggie's right nip! lol. That girl has a great body.

That part where Mechone stabbed the gov in the eye was ****** epic!

That whole scene was epic. I just turned my fiance onto the show, shes just 4 episodes in but as I watched this episodes I was verbally "holy ****"ing the whole entire time. After it was over and I was pleading for more, she gave me a look of "your crazy........but I get it"

That whole scene was epic. I just turned my fiance onto the show, shes just 4 episodes in but as I watched this episodes I was verbally "holy ****"ing the whole entire time. After it was over and I was pleading for more, she gave me a look of "your crazy........but I get it"

Sweet man. I was inthralled the whole time at that scene, and when it was done I said the same damn thing! Damn good show, with some damn good acting...

Second favorite show on tv (naturally sons of anarchy is first) and that episode was crazy. If you watched the previews for the second half of the season, you see Merle and Daryl still alive and doing what they do best. When will Andrea get smart and get time with Daryl to find out what the hell is goin on lol

I've been wondering when Andrea will wake up, too. And, I did see daryl on the previews for Feb.

They have two previews on the walking dead site that are pretty good. I can't wait till Feb.

I'm so pissed I have 24 hour duty tomorrow and won't get to watch it till monday. Hopefully I'll be able to shoot home and download it real quick then watch it at work.

I gotta record it. Microbiology is gonna be taking up my time the next few days :/

I can't believe that the time has finally come for the season to start up again, I can't ******* wait. This episode is gonna be insane.

So... Rick is crackin up. Wonder if/when Daryl will come back to the group. Interesting, to say the least.

Back