The junk yard warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close Weston, rear tires, rims and the parts quad equals roughly 600. All the other parts I put on are form selling parts from the 87 or parts that were replace with better ones. It really helps trading a bike that I pretty much had given to me for a complete quad minus motor that had a bunch of aftermarket already. Id hate to add up what everything would cost if I had paid full price for everything. Hell of the "visual" stuff the only things I bought new at was the lights and hood and they were clearanced!!!!:haha:

I mean, I havent looked at your quad, but mine has around $2,000 in it, and I'm not elite. Maybe I should put the exhaust, shocks, and wheels from the 700 on it, then I'd have around $4,500 in mods on it lol

lol **** you have a bad ass quad . whochanged my thread y would thay do that? I waz not being disrespectful on the elite just admiering them.

lol **** you have a bad ass quad . whochanged my thread y would thay do that? I waz not being disrespectful on the elite just admiering them.

Your thread was tatled "The Elite Junk Yard Dog". Its not elite,.....yet. Thread fixed. An elite title is a coveted thing on here, can't have people self titleing. No worries. I just have an annoyance with miss titles and bleak thread titles. If you call yours that, they everyone will and the status will loose its luster.

Rappy 97. Post up a QOTM info list in your thread. I have a hard time keepin track of what all everyones done to there quads.

:tup:OK cool thanks man.. looking on this site has helped me a **** ton ! On buying and building my quad thanks ppl. I will post this weekend what i get done u got to ck it out THANKS.:tup:

Back