The junk yard warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwillie270

Reaction score
Hay yall think this warrior can be in the elite quad Give me ur input PLEASE i will post pic of changes all the way. THANKS Im trying to get a pic up my wife post thous for me . I have pics in the pictures fourm. THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

Last edited:
lol what is the certain criteria needed to get voted in? thanks

well you'll need engine work ... paint ... shocks ... a arms ... axle .... just read over some of elite's parts lists

:tup:OH thank you i can do this this will be fun thanks for the input all the elite quad are bad ass i hope i can make mine one tooo . I got all winter to do this thanks for ur help!!!

yupp. Need engine work, suspension upgrades, perfomance and cosmetic parts. Then we have a vote. It takes time, sweat and money, like retarded money. Hahahah (to much to be spent on a warrior anyways, least that what some people will tell you)

just ride the thing and enjoy it. lol these things ain't worth dumping gobs of money into.

Well lol i got it out of a junk yard and it waz blowed up i did not have a lot of money to run out and get a new one so i got this one too fix up . I had to put a one way bearing in it and bored it 40 over jeted the carb and put a power core $ slip on it just to got it going . new plug and oil and filter oh **** ya i put a timing chain in it to while i had it down i do all the work my self so i save a ton of moneyi mint not try to make it a elite now. But still make it wild as hell just like me! lol THE NAME YUCK YARD DOG IS GREAT ILIKE IT lmao thats were i got it . so lol thats what it will be THANKS miami1

Me and the other mods when one of us things one is worth while. But we have to know about and see your quad. Being a good source of knowledge and helping other members on here just helps the process.

I got a scrap quad to and built it up over time on the cheap. never pay anyone to work on it besides some minore engine stuff that a shop needed to do. THATS the way us WARRIORS do it!

Me and the other mods when one of us things one is worth while. But we have to know about and see your quad. Being a good source of knowledge and helping other members on here just helps the process.

I got a scrap quad to and built it up over time on the cheap. never pay anyone to work on it besides some minore engine stuff that a shop needed to do. THATS the way us WARRIORS do it!
Ya boring with a grinder sucks man lol Its hard to put that wheel in the jug lmao! WARRIORS RULE!!!:slayer:

It takes lots of time and money or be like a bunch of us and find really good deals on like new/used parts. Jar-Jar is getting close just need to get some more cash together to do front shocks and motor work. I wont tell you what Im into this one for,:eek: it might shock or piss ya off.:haha: That includes getting it.

ya 98 you are the exception you got what 500 bucks in jar jar? u just piss me off lol jk i probably got 9-12k in wall-e have never wanted to total it up i know in the last 18 months ive spent 3656.71 in her and its not even finished or rideable lol

Back