The GoPro Thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scratch that, cant fix the audio, next video i do wont be for a couple weeks at best because im changing the track up to be a national caliber track so i can really start my training for the 2013 season. but i will try any upload all the videos to photobucket un edited so ya can see the raw footage. hope that does it for ya

Good stuff guys. Makes me wanna get out and ride and get some good footage.

thank yall for the positive feedback. i have all the raw video still; but it had us stopping and bsing a good bit lol

Do you guys have any input? What you liked/what you thought could have been better? This was my first real video so don't be too harsh:)

You got some really cool shots man! I like it. Try getting some more action shots close up with you on the quad.

You got some really cool shots man! I like it. Try getting some more action shots close up with you on the quad.

Thanks Dead!! Next time I'm for sure going to try to get a little more variety with my shots next time! Maybe I can also drag someone else with to help film:iagree:

i like it! wicked little abandoned MX track you got there!

Thanks Weston!! I wish it was mine! I just have super cool neighbors!

Why is it you sound so weird in videos or at least I do. Hahahah. I sound lik an idiot, stumbling over my words, where when talking to another person I always seem to find the right things to say, coherently. And my voice just sounds goofy. Is this real life? Iu really hope I don't sound like do.

Why is it you sound so weird in videos or at least I do. Hahahah. I sound lik an idiot, stumbling over my words, where when talking to another person I always seem to find the right things to say, coherently. And my voice just sounds goofy. Is this real life? Iu really hope I don't sound like do.

I sound like a idiot on camera also lol I was wondering yesterday if I really sounded like that in real life when I was playing with my new GoPro

I sound like a idiot on camera also lol I was wondering yesterday if I really sounded like that in real life when I was playing with my new GoPro

Hah, so I'm not the only one. I think its the go pro, hahaha. I use to do A/V stuff in high school and was on a lot of video, I dont remember me sounding so strange. Oh well. I just made a video today and I was analyzing the audio.

Back