The GoPro Thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im engineering something for my gopro that is pretty bad ass. I'll be sure to post up some footage using it and also a how to vid....... altho I'm debating if I want to patten this......

lol thanks havent been on in a while traded the yfm :(:::: but needed a winter vehicle and something faster had a buddie that traded me a 1991 s10 blazer and a 2002 rm125 2smoker that needed trbuilt lol the yfm wasnt fast enough i guess

yeah, I was leery too, but once you stick it and the surface area is prepped right, they stay stuck!

Wish I had sound on this shop computer. I'll have to watch it at home. Looks like Texas for sure! Lol.

Looks good Weston. Cool track set up too. I'd love to run a bobcat over that whole thing and really define the course, i'd play on that all damn day. Lets get some wall-e vids man.

Not in love with the 700, its WAY to dang top heavy, even at 50" wide im still bicycleing, flies decent, the rear likes to go either way tho.. seat is a brick though.

Yea I know Dean, its almost dirt now, that was taken this morning and we been riding all day, I have a LOT I need to change up, need some rollers and whoops for sure I just need the time now. Walle is waiting on the jug and cash.

Back