THE BUILD......finally

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been away, just spent 1/2 hr writing n downloading pics to loose it all,,,,,,,, going to try again now, i need a fatty:evilface: give me 20 min or so.............

2ND attempt........as i was saying about there, touching up lights, painted hood, ran out b4 i got to tank so i left it off (look stupid with yellow) got tired of waiting on people to send black plastics so to paint i went! went for ride a bit ago, got a noise, may be my homemade lower chain roller, to dark to see. hope riding tomorrow local to get any issues worked out, then to PA Sat/Sun....hey PA boys ill be in ur neighborhood, PM me (nissan87man,rapto350,ag2560) well i forgot what the **** i typed 1st time, but take a look more to come.............if photobucket doesnt screw me again.....
Oh yea.....?.....i put exact of oil called for w/ filter change, its barely touching dipstick.......WHY so low? i never measured b4 like this, by the way she fired up like the champ she is!!!!

IMG_3535.jpg

thats some "BEASTLY BLING :evilface:" on front, thanks for the cow pusher and ur avatar comment beast!!! (whatta think of the shine beast?) I was gonna paint but i started polishing and bling!!! this **** is killer with little effort!!! I tryed others for shits n giggles on 1 side, they didnt hold a candle to my aircraft polish, so i ended up with shine rather than a black bumper.....yea/nay???

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3554.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

wow that was close, almost screwed me again!!! im leavin it alone for now, maybe some helmet cams tomorrow

ty but im gonna change that in morning:tup: :slayer: :haha:

Last edited:
WOW!!! man it looks killer
nothing like before
leave the bumper polished splits up the dark colors and looks awesome I might just send you my stuff to polish for me lol
DAMN good work Bro love it she really came out great!!

you should flip your rear wheels it will give you a few more inches wider in rear man just put right on left and left on right

lol mine are like that too from when i smacked my ribs on the bars comin down a hill really hard at the bottom thank goodness for the bar pad lol

if ya'll remember that video of me "rock/stream" crawling, thats when it got bent,(i flipped) i ment to try n straighten a bit but forgot, anyone got bars at a good price??? i may try it today, just gotta pull grip off

Looks great pal! Need to match one or the other tire up front though. Lol. Does look sweet.

Well first hard ride (it freakin ugly, way to many rocks) about 4 hrs, broke battery cable, no biggy, thats it! rode with 450r, banshee and a raptor, raptor lost castle nut on hub, wheel came off, we looked for it but that was a joke, barb wired tire to sprocket and he made it home. have some pics but misplaced SD card:argh:

Latest posts

Back