THE BUILD......finally

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motor in!!!!

Well I got the motor in today, clean her up a bit, now im on a hunt for misplaced nuts & bolts......****!!! I knew this would happen but they gotta be around, bigger **** for the heel guards, pegs and upper motor mounts, so far. Wiring harness in AM......ugh.....im dreading that but i took **** loads of pics, then she'll be ready to fire up! I hope.....................
I measured my front tire width reg and flipped 32 1/2" to 36 3/4
IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

:bump:

what ya'll think? to much? good?..........i obviosly got to much time on my hands, sorta, i got acres to take care of, i gotta do wiring harness . and do carb......i tend to gt 2 meticulous, id like to 2 do this as a career, since my career left with the economy.................................underground utilities (superintendant)

HELL NO it's never too much your giving the most versatile quad a well deserved restore/makeover the Warrior has more than shown it's worthiness to deserve what you are giving her

And I ******* love what you did to the motor
I'd have to say imo that is the best looking warrior motor I have seen in a long time It makes all the hard work well worth it I think anyways

Thanks you guys for all ur positive comments, much appreciated and keeps me going, if i get motivated today i'll do my harness today! (raining its ass off here) should I start front to back or back to front? or just throw it up there and get it done:haha: lol

will b here shortly!!!! just gotta take pics!!!! i need a new SD card reader in my DELL studio laptop, gotta **** with it costantly, any ideas? (it basically doesnt work) I aint afraid to pull it apart (been there, done that) but not the card reader, thats the main reason for no new pics, if its in n working it kills me to take it out!

just bought an external reader!!! fixed!

Last edited:
Did you get her together and rip some dirt up yet haven't heard from ya or any updates last was the wire harness or are you still having computer probs ? text me man and let me know

Latest posts

Back