Swinger to fram bolt

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did u get it apart yet? glad mine came out ok, rappy's scenario scares me but im new at this too.......gotta do what yaa gotta do......helll im trying to start new thread with pics n its killin me...................as far as drill size, just b close, under is better, just take ur time................

did u get it apart yet? glad mine came out ok, rappy's scenario scares me but im new at this too.......gotta do what yaa gotta do......helll im trying to start new thread with pics n its killin me...................as far as drill size, just b close, under is better, just take ur time................
Havnt had the chance to work on it anymore. Gunna try in the morn.

well im goin with ........keep impact on nut n beat the **** out of of it on threads side(2 people of course) n beat it:beat:

just went through this yesterday...we used an air hammer with a punch bit on it...took a little coaxing but eventually we got it...now its all back together with zerks...cant wait to test it all out today...this thread was very helpful!

just went through this yesterday...we used an air hammer with a punch bit on it...took a little coaxing but eventually we got it...now its all back together with zerks...cant wait to test it all out today...this thread was very helpful!
Never used and air hammer.....BUT i F-ING need some help. I beat the **** out of it and it didnt even budge. Not to mention i had a miss and bent my frame a bit. Im getting so frustrated.:argh:

Sounds like you're about ready to use the sawsall between the frame and swinger to cut the bolt on both sides of the swinger.

just saw's all the fricken thing before you mess something else up don't want it to cost more than a swinger bolt to fix man

if it's not coming with an impact and hammer then it's not coming just cut it

I think I'm just going to cut it. Wont be able to till Tuesday on my day off.

i just changed mine..like a week ago and i couldnt get the pivot shaft either...sounds like ur goin through what i went through....i ended up cutting iit...make sure u got a long good metal blade...a pivot shaft from yamaha is like 20 some odd dollars but id go with gen pat on the ebay deal..i know i should have but i just couldnt wait lol good luck happy rippin...and yamahauler i love ur tusk nerf mans im lookin to do my whole quad in tusk...only got the comp series front bar now....there products good stuff
:atv:

The Tusk nerfs are pretty good haven't had any issues with them and I abuse them pretty good when I ride they keep there polished aluminum shine too

awesome im runnin dg nerf now...they never clean up...how much u grab urs for..i hear they make clutches to....wonder how great they are

awesome im runnin dg nerf now...they never clean up...how much u grab urs for..i hear they make clutches to....wonder how great they are
mine were on the 02 when I bought it but I've seen them on ebay for under $100 new and in the opinion of many people on here stay away from TUSK clutches not good

For the price tusk clutches aren't bad, they just wont last as long as others.

Back