suspensoin idea

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why dont you just build a warrior like frame yourself outta chromoly lol

Lol true but that would b tomuch trouble imo ill just get that frame off 87 and modify it to work like I want id think chromoly would be a ton more expencive too

Man ive read the posts and i have to agree that a cheap frame mod and weld job with a geometry change is a great idea!!! i have welded a few frames and reinforcements,and the tubing is thin but doable. why not take a few hours and make your own arms too?? comparing a trx450r frontend and mine thats exactly what it needs to land the same!!!

Becaise I don't trust myself to the the baljoints in right and stuff like that I can keep the frame square but a arms would be a bit mutch for me after I get the frame modded ill call asr and if they won't make +7 a arms ill chop the ones I got to into submission

Im gonna try and strip the rest of that frame this coming week and figure out the shipping, ill let ya know as soon as i find out.

ok so i have the steel to do this just need the frame

and i talked to ASR and they werent interested in the least but they sent me to fireball racing and before i talk to them has anyone ever used fireball before?

ok so i have the steel to do this just need the frame

and i talked to ASR and they werent interested in the least but they sent me to fireball racing and before i talk to them has anyone ever used fireball before?

Man if your serious about the frame ill get ya a quote. Ive never heard of Fireball.

I'm serious about this alright I looked them up and they seem to be pritty legit just never heard of them before if I have time I am going to call full flight and then I will call fireball

creating a monster............. Oh, and I have an 87 frame as well. $5 cheaper then 87's. :evilface::evilface:

wow how ideas change! this idea fell through because no one would be interested in building the arms unless i sent the whole bike over there but now im doing LT a arms and will give a full write up when im finished

sorry about bringing up a dead thread

Why not move the lower shock mount closer to the lower ball joint, this will lay the shock over and make it have longer travel, soften the compression, stiffen up the spring and you won't have to go through all the BS of moveing the whole upper mount to get the same results. And it would be much cheaper to do. I run the 450 shock, and the "A" arms you have for sale that I am still waiting for an answer on, this is exactly what I was going to do to them. So did your dude make up his mind, is he going to buy the "A" arms?

Why not move the lower shock mount closer to the lower ball joint, this will lay the shock over and make it have longer travel, soften the compression, stiffen up the spring and you won't have to go through all the BS of moveing the whole upper mount to get the same results. And it would be much cheaper to do. I run the 450 shock, and the "A" arms you have for sale that I am still waiting for an answer on, this is exactly what I was going to do to them. So did your dude make up his mind, is he going to buy the "A" arms?

We got something better from existing parts

Latest posts

Back