super storm sandy!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got lucky here in MD raining for over 24hrs and some decents wind. I know the trails this weekend will be wild cant wait.

I just got my power and cable back up. We got hammered over here in N.J. the tide got so high here it filled my basement and on the first floor. We lost a lot but it could have been worse. Friends of mine around the corner had the foundation collapse. We have a lot of work to do to get back to anything close to normal. I`ll post some pics later.

Man! sorry to hear that, good luck and hope you get everything back to normal soon

Yeah we've been looking at pics just now. The stone pony still stands! It is amazing to see how far inland the water made it. Well beyond the evac zone. Belmar is toast, 37 is flooded, tom's river is just that... crazy. I'm so glad that I don't live there anymore. I hope all up there can stay positive, and come out of this okay. Was just told that we have a storm system heading towards us from the sea this weekend. Glad my generator runs.

Well just when I thought things were getting better we got most of the power working and hot water finally. The gas company shows up and locks our gas meter off. And then tells us we won`t have it back til November 20th. So the new hot water heater is useless. Here`s a couple pic`s of how high the water got here. The swing set was in the back yard and made it`s way all the way up there. And all the stuff I moved to the front of the yard is all the way in the back. That playhouse was about 100 feet closer to the house at least it didn`t float over the fence like some of my atv tires.
102_1520.jpg

102_1516.jpg

102_1510.jpg

My god, man. My heart goes out to you, and all yankees. Atleast it wasn't worse for you. I'm so glad I don't live there anymore...

50 Days later and finally got my heat back on an hour ago. Now I can finally get going with ripping the sheet rock out on the first floor and replacing the electrical that was under water.

Back