super storm sandy!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've had steady rain for a good 36 hours and lots of wind. Gald I live where I live. Very cold though.

Sandy's outer edge made it all the way inland to eastern Wisconsin
was kinda hoping for some of that snow to rip around in lol!

Got to WVA hauler. They are getting 3' worth!
so I heard! that's a little too much to rip around in with the warrior unless I go paddles on back and ski's on front (something I really want to try)

so I heard! that's a little too much to rip around in with the warrior unless I go paddles on back and ski's on front (something I really want to try)

no its not i run in the snow all winter man and we get feet of stuff up here

no its not i run in the snow all winter man and we get feet of stuff up here
I can see 3 feet of powder being able to rip around in with the warrior but if its the wet packy **** your not going far unless your on groomed trails or you put tall skinny ass tires on her

we need to talk, i have been working on some ideas for that very thing!

definitely man! I'm all in I want to make this happen I think it would be so fun!
I've had so many chances to buy paddles on rims for the warrior on craigslist for less than $80/pair

a buddy of mine has a set of old tires he bolted sled tracks to with studs and put tubes in them for running on the sled trails

got lucky here no power outages or to much flooding

i went huntin today and almost didnt make it out. got in further than i wanted to and trees where down on the road... had already walked in so far that it was shorter to walk several ridges and hollers over to get out... hard stuff... when i got home and fell asleep, i was awoken with thigh splitting leg cramps... what fun... atleast i saw a bear and spot and stalked it lol he got away from us though lucky him... in some places it was above our knees

i went huntin today and almost didnt make it out. got in further than i wanted to and trees where down on the road... had already walked in so far that it was shorter to walk several ridges and hollers over to get out... hard stuff... when i got home and fell asleep, i was awoken with thigh splitting leg cramps... what fun... atleast i saw a bear and spot and stalked it lol he got away from us though lucky him... in some places it was above our knees

Tonic water gets rid of leg cramps

yea so i have heard but it seems like i get crazy bad cramps then they go away but idk i am just glad i didnt have to spend the night! would have been a long night

Back