Sold the warrior..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i want a ds450 now... lol

KTM's website claims they brought they're quads back to the US! i'm so damn excited! now that i'd go in debt for! lol

I've rebuilt the top end of a brute once. They are super easy. Only had to do it becuase the carbs had major issues, and flooded the engine so dad, that the cylinders got washed out and it lost compression. But, like weston told me, the bottom end is the SOB. They have a super restrictive air box, so do what weston said and snorkle it. Even if you don't take it in deep mud, snorkle it. I had an issue on a prairie 360 with a mouse building a nest in the belt cover. He/she crawled in through the breather hose and made it home. Didn't last long once the people used the bike and it ground Mickey up! Lol. Clogged up the sensors and put in it fail safe mode, so I would make sure that you keep that area in mind. Other then having the mixture screws plugged off (easy to remidy), and the seat being too wide, imo, they are a pretty damn good bike.

Back