Shock choices

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Search for banshee shocks also, they are the same length and will be close as far as valving goes. Works shocks work just fine and are a nice upgrade, ONCE you get the valving and preload rigth for your weight and setup. Now the Floats are pricey but you pay for what you get, fully adjustable, and SUPER light compared to oil filled and sprung shocks.

I also power wash my quad most of the time and never have a problem with any seals on my floats. Ive had mine for almost 3 years now, riding in some of the nastiest mud, snow, you name it and they feel like new the day i got them. I do ZERO maintinence on them wha so ever, only washing them. Deadlast has the Floats also, ask him how much they are to rebuild since he did over last winter.

You dont have to go blow money and buy new, thats just dumb, do your research, and you'll find there plenty of nice used shocks out there.

Cheap ass white boy! Lol. I was also stuck with a limited 1st gen suspension to work with. I'm happy though, it feels great.

so what i'm doing is... i am going to see if i can sell the warrior and put the cash up for a yfz450. if i dont get what im asking for it then i will keep it and go with the fox shocks. so to be continued. but for now...parts will still be bought to make it more kick ass ;)

You never answered, wheres the pics of your warrior? All them parts in your sig and no pics??

oh and im guessing i copy the link they process for it? or soemthing like that. one tinypic left i havnt posted pics since

oh and im guessing i copy the link they process for it? or soemthing like that. one tinypic left i havnt posted pics since

Yeah copy and paste the IMG link they provide and paste it in the lil globe looking button on here that says insert link then click ok and whala pic uploaded

but yamahaulers my whitness of my bike. ive sent him some progress pics. he hasnt seen the recent recent ones but hes seen the general look of it. he's my proof XD

I use YFZ450 front shocks that i made internal spacers to keep them the right length, i also made spring clips that lets the spring stay at the right length. With the shocks like this you have no ball joint bind or camber problems, and they soak up bumps great. Oh and they are comp. rebound adj. way better than alot of the aftermarket shocks after i valved them.

Last edited:
I use YFZ450 front shocks that i made internal spacers to keep them the right length, i also made spring clips that lets the spring stay at the right length. With the shocks like this you have no ball joint bind or camber problems, and they soak up bumps great.

:picstfu: LOL

Latest posts

Back