Said goodbye to #5 today and picked up a low hour 99 Wolverine 4x4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any of you guys come across a deal on a aftermarket slip on for a 99 Wolverine 350 give me a hauler

Thanks Tim
And yes I will but at least it's local so who knows I may see it out on the trails

Ordered pivot works complete rear axle bearings and seals kit
Front wheel bearings and seals kit
And new front shaft U joints

Now the dreaded wait for them to get here lol

The slip on is the same as the Warrior, Ed. Just double check on that, but, all the info I found says that the Wolverine shares the same muffler as the Warrior.

I fi had 2800 dollars I'd meet you at hatfield, ride, then buy it from ya. Lol

Hey Pat what is this adjustment for?
daby8esu.jpg

I went on vacation a week and I come back to Ed selling #5. Wow I'm shocked! I figured I'd miss some **** on here; but that's a stunner... Good luck Ed with your new machine! Nice lookin wolverine!

If I decrease it a little will it shift easier? Right now it hurts the top of my foot to up shift with shoes on

This is what I read from the manual:

1. Loosen locknut
2. Slowly turn the adjuster (screw in the middle) counterclockwise until resistance is felt.
3. Turn adjuster 1/8 clockwise.

I would try that. The wolverines have 2 clutches. The main clutch for starting out and the shifter clutch the shifter clutch is activated by moving the shifter. I believe that adjustment is for the shifter clutch so that should probably fix your problem.

Cool I did that they had it backed a 1/4 turn clockwise from the resistance gonna go drive through town and rent some movies from redbox to see how it shifts now

Cool I did that they had it backed a 1/4 turn clockwise from the resistance gonna go drive through town and rent some movies from redbox to see how it shifts now

Bee sure to let us know how it worked

Latest posts

Back