Rear Sprocket Hub Issue!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know, and I'm hoping the one I've found isn't too expensive but I guess that's what you get for being in the land of crooked politics and farmland

Ill be honest with you I'd rather move back to the farm lands of Texas were my family is from then live in this huge restricted city I drive at minimum 20 miles to go ride it sucks. dont get me wrong it's no diff but the people are more respectful and more helping when It comes to country living

Cool, yeah I know how the country life is I grew up in the the country of of a small farm town. However the people are a little more stuck up here then in the south believe me, I lived in Texas a few years as well as Kentucky and the people are sooooo great!

I'm not sure if Walmart Carrys them I don't believe there's much difference I usually use basic helicoils

I use automotive store helicoils but they don't look or seem to work any diff then if I bought them from the hardware store

Gotcha, well I looked at O'Reilly auto parts and that's where I seen them from the price range I stated earlier!
The one I seen on YouTube this guy was using on his "crotch rocket" was an R6 HeliCoil in a plastic carton with a blue cardboard back ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373526194.986325.jpg

They are but off the top of my head I can't remember the bolt size to tell u which one u need I can find out when I leave work

Ok, well I haven't been able to find any. Looks like ill have to order it offline later on!

It's a very basic size if you have the bolt take it down to any hardware store they can match it to the helicoil if not ill go home pull mine find the pitch go to the store get it and send it

Well you ain't gotta do all that, but yes I am needing to thread count and or pitch and such... Lol

Back