Rear Sprocket Hub Issue!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how so it is not a balanced part. just make sure that it stays tight and the excess bolt threads are cut off after the loc-nut

Deffinitely a big problem I discovered last night looking at mine helicoil is the only way I could see doing it other then retap but even then it's a little more then just tappin it it would have to be brought up a size due to the damage currently done to the hub

Deffinitely a big problem I discovered last night looking at mine helicoil is the only way I could see doing it other then retap but even then it's a little more then just tappin it it would have to be brought up a size due to the damage currently done to the hub

I agree, that's why my search continues for a fair priced helicoil. I think I may have found a place that sells them a place called Rural King it's a farm and supply store kinda like a farm n fleet or Big R stores but he told me they are currently out and may have some in tomorrow or Friday so it's gonna be a while before I get her up and running... But I want it done the right way!

I agree and the best way would be helicoil but the good thing is if they get them in it can be fixed in less than 30 min

Minus the setting of the LOCTITE it needs to set real good for 24 hrs.

Holy crap you guys have some expensive stuff ya the medium is really nice down here its 12-20 for a big bottle of any strength

Well they also like ta kill ya with the taxes as well ... Lol
I've also seen some these Heli Coil kits run anywhere from $27 - $200 and that's at some of the auto parts stores

Holy s### I've never seen a kit go for over 30 -40 max at least not a standard one wow we just helicoiled a four hundred ex head for less then twenty dollars about 3 hours ago in our barn

But I live in a place that if u change ur oil in your garage u can be fined as well I'd send u the kit but it wouldn't be there for about 5 -7 business days

Back