Raptor 350 clutch release parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clutch conversion

I got a 01 warrior and done the raptor clutch parts conversion. Took me some time to get it adjusted,but once i did the difference was considerable less pull. Best 30 bucks Ive spent on this warrior.

I did this mod and i just got around to doing this, i didn't like the short aftermarket one i bought so i modded the stock one.

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

opps put this is the wrong thread it was suppose to be in the e-brake block off one haha

i finally did it. i bought everything for this mod. i hope it everything that its said to be. this is my biggest warrior complaint after ride a few hours my hand and arm is feeling it compared to other quads ive riden.

ill let u know what i think when its one but ive had good addvice on this forum so far.

:tup:this was the cheapest easiest best mod ive done to the warrior yet. it makes a huge difference. no more hurtin arm after a long day of ridin. i suggest everyone do this asap.

Also did this mod immediately along with a new perch lever/parking brake blockoff....Simply amazing the difference! Be careful with cable routing though as I've melted mine on my header pipe and need a new cable.

I just got all my parts in to do this mod and I am wondering if the dot on the new lever needs to line up with the line on the case?

I believe it has to go back almost straight facing the rear tire since the cable pulls from the other side of motor

Judging by this picture it is close to the factory line up spot so I am gonna use it. I am sure warrior and raptor clutch cases are the same part anyways

raptorclutch004.jpg

Wow this set up is amazing. I used to get sore just pulling my clutch in four times. Now I can pull my clutch with two fingers. One of the best mods ever

now try the msr pro raptor clutch lever. i can pull the clutch lever with one finger and mine is a first gen! (they have a much harder clutch pull!) it gives soooo much extera leverage!

Just finished installing the parts and it works great.I think you could get by with some stock parts though.The push lever would work if flipped over to gain a bit of height,torsion spring is the same.Big improvement though,much easier to pull.
I think these three parts would be enough to change it over;
5YT-15441-10-00 HOLDER, CLUTCH CABLE

95817-08045-00 BOLT, FLANGE (95802-08045-00)

5YT-26335-10-00 CABLE, CLUTCH

Has anyone else tried this? I just want to make sure that I'm not ordering more parts than I need.

Can anyone else confirm that this list of parts is all you need for this mod? Not that I don't trust you lbjamm lol, just want to make sure.

Can anyone else confirm that this list of parts is all you need for this mod? Not that I don't trust you lbjamm lol, just want to make sure.

i used the parts list on the first post in the trhread. you need it all. even the spring is differnt.

Yes these parts will work, just flip the warrior arm and reuse the spring. That's all I did.

I'm sure it works its just a cheap mod to do and I wanted it done so I got all the parts that were listed. When I got my new spring it was wound differently so where it caught the arm was further back and the arm has more lift to it. But I'm sure you van get away with the few parts listed no problem.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure it works its just a cheap mod to do and I wanted it done so I got all the parts that were listed. When I got my new spring it was wound differently so where it caught the arm was further back and the arm has more lift to it. But I'm sure you van get away with the few parts listed no problem.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Gotcha. I'll probably just spring for the extra $10 and get all the parts listed. Easy mod to install?

Latest posts

Back