Project Alex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me know what parts u need i give them to u.. pay it forward come guys

Let me see what I can come up with for conversion brackets. It'll same me time, and allow guys to get a lifetime warrenty on aftermarket arms.

Alex I got some oem raptor parts you might could use, I got front hubs with discs, Brakelines, rear rotor, handlebars, front shocks white. I also have some yellow 660 front shocks. If you don't take BKs DJ kit I have the shock relocate bracket if you want it also. Im all about the pay it forward, So no worries on the shipping

give me ur address u should get new bearing but at least u got a carrier it works but i would replace

I also have some yellow 660 front shocks.

Hmmm... It may be that those shocks get sent to me, so I can make arms to fit them... I spent time figuring out conversion brackets yesterday, I can do it, but it will require welding them to the frame for them to be strong enough. No way around it. Not without some special metal working tools anyway.

I have no idea... Maybe by next month or so?
Here I got a deadline, I'd like to have it done by my birthday, September 20th

Last edited:
I'll see what I can do... I'm gone the first weekend of Sept., the 2nd weekend, and the 4th (charlotte swap meet baby!!!!!). I'll need the shocks you are going to use, balljoints, and bungs to screw the balljoints in. I should have enough DOM laying around to do a complete set. I will also need lower arm mount tubes. I have plenty to do the uppers.

That would be awesome pat.
So You want me to send you the bungs and Ball joints? I can make the bungs at the machine shop.
How much you want for all this?

You are better off just buying the bungs. I get them from ebay for 7 bucks a piece, and they fit the DOM perfect. You'll have to get the balljoints from Fullflight. You MUST specify Yamaha taper. You will also need some 12mm HD +2 tie rods. Pay for the materials and I will make them. I have two 5' sticks for 1" DOM, and plenty of 1.25 for the bungs. I SHOULD have enough 1". It's about $50 worth my cost.

Back